US$102
US$141
US$127
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Corner Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$54
Priceline
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$61
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,176 results
All reviewsclassic hotelgrand deluxe roombeautiful hotelchristmas marketrain showerroom servicefive star hotelthe location is perfectan upgraderooms are largeshopping areabreakfast buffetbusiness tripdowntown frankfurtthe air conditioningtrain stationfrankfurters
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I have just checked out from Frankfurter Hof on August 2015, the hotel is really very well located, rates are good, I loved the bathrooms spacious and very well equipped. The food comes to your room hot and fresh, Not forgetting the very friendly staff who help you in a few minutes and get things done. the only issue the WiFi signal is week in the hotel, I suffered from a bad signal in my room and also when you move inside the hotel the internet is not very good. other than that all is good and will come back again for sure.

Room Tip: standard room was good a decent size
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Moritz_Klein, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Dear Leila J,

Thank you for your prompt and kind review about the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof! We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

With kind regards

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Stayed fr one night in August 2015, while watching TV around 2330 a small child entered our room , our door WAS locked but the childs key card wred in our room. I called security who had trouble understanding our English. I then call the front desk who apologised and reset our key card.
Room was a late booking , and was set up for one traveller not 2, althought the house keeping did bring us extra towels within minutes off our call.
The room was spotless.
I have stayed at the best 5 star hotels in the world ( Peninsula HK, Raffes Singapore, Taj Mahal Mumbai) and recieved free water. Their was a notice that if you used the water here it coat €7.
Te breech of security made my stay uncomfortable , especially in these times. I did try and speak with the duty manager on duty , but no one would put me through to him/her.
Very very disappointed traveller.
There wa only one duet on the ded, and we did not recieve turn down srevice!
Overall a very traumatic experience .

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank amr7
Moritz_Klein, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear amr7,

We have read with regret about your experience during you recent stay and apologize for the discomfort this experience has caused. Investigations about the security breach revealed that a fellow guest mixed the floor numbers and attempted to open your room door. However, the electronic lock reading clearly states that the key was denied.
Please accept our apologies for the housekeeping flaws – indeed an unacceptable status. The mineral water provided in our rooms comes at a fee, however, for your next booking you may want to opt for the Grand Deluxe category as these rooms are not only provide a bottle of mineral water but a small coffee machine too.
Once again, we are sorry to have disappointed you this time but look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed 10 August 2015

There is not a lot i can really add to the reviews of this hotel. It is indeed spectacular. It is everything you expect from a quality 5-star hotel and more. Beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Sadly, we were only here one night but would have loved to have relaxed in the room more. What stands out in my mind the most was the bathroom! The bath is electronically controlled for optimal temperature selection and there is a TV mounted to the wall. The shower has "mood lighting" which is probably better described as "disco lighting" but nonetheless this is one of the best showers i have been in. It is more like a shower-room than a shower!
Anyway, I would highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting Frankfurt.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Moritz_Klein, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Dear Manateer,

Thank you for your kind review. My team and I are happy to know that you have liked the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, our rooms and especially the bathroom. We hope that you will be returning soon, maybe for more than one night, and remain until then

with best regards

Reviewed 7 August 2015

The Frankfurter Hof is still the Flagship of Steigenberger Hotels in Frankfurt with excellent service for business traveller and leisure. The Hotel is perfect located in the city center and banking area. Shopping is easy around and some nice small bars opposite the Hotel.

My 2 visits at Café-Bar-Restaurant OSCAR*S were a highlight of my stay with German excellent food and wines.

Staff is very well trained and all the time friendly and attentive.

Breakfast is another highlight and perfect start for busy days in Frankfurt.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank George M

Dear George M,

Thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof. Particularly your comment about our staff truly delights me.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again I remain,

with kind regards

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Has Steigenberger Hotels, once a symbol for quality and service, fallen so low. Yes the price is now for a four star hotel, and more affordable. But the service is now basically lousy. Attention to customers has fallen.
In today's world, how would you rate a Hotel that provides free wifi at 0.12 Mbps and paid internet at 3 Mbps. Outdated? you would be right. It is becoming a place for summer family vacationers.
It needs a complete overhaul, management, service and systems.
In the meantime, it is hard to see how one could use it as business executives withou a decent internet.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Gugeux
Moritz_Klein, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

Dear Gugeux,

I am sorry to read that you have not been happy with your recent experience at the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, a fact that I sincerely regret. Especially since after your visit almost a year ago you had been very happy.

It would help me tremendously to know what had caused your disappointment besides the internet speed (both free and at a cost). If you don’t mind contacting me directly I would appreciate this.

In any case, I sincerely hope that you will be returning to see that this has been an isolated experience, and again please do contact me so that I can assist with the reservation.

Kind regards