2,718 results
All reviews the executive lounge frankfurt airport long distance train station next morning follow the signs an early flight garden inn main terminal same building walk in shower rental car between flights convenient location modern hotel business center one night stay squaire
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Everything you need for a quick stop over, if you have a long distance flight and need a night in a proper bed!
About a 10 minute walk from the airport, you just have to follow the right signs.
A gym and sauna upstairs, very comfortable room, free wifi, great buffet breakfast.
If you have some time before your flight, the train station is next to the hotel, ask the staff for directions to some shopping malls by train, they aren’t far away

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank georgiascanlon
RBitzer, Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear georgiascanlon,

Thank you for posting such a lovely and informative review following your recent stay at the Hilton Frankfurt Aurport.
Indeed, coming back from a long distance flight facing a long car drive home or catching an early flight in the morning, it is good to get some extra rest and stop for a night at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport.

In the station you will find a check-in counter which allows you to drop your gabd the night before, making the way to your gate even easier the next morning.

Relax for a nice dinner in RISE restaurant or enjoy a refreshing drink in the FIFTH Lounge & Bar - te best way to get ready before a well deserved holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you again, dear georgiascanlon.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived in Frankfurt tires and late so got a taxi to the hotel. I was charged €23 so beware of this scam. In fairness the hotel has a very good shuttle bus so recommend you use it. The hotel is a 10 min drive from the airport so not that convenient. On arrival it looks tired but the staff where pleasant and efficient. I had a room with two single beds which was comfortable but the shower is in the bath so beware if you have trouble stepping in and out of a bath for a shower. The hotel is nothing special but a good choice for business travel on a budget.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear yvonnea508,

Thank you for sharingy our personal expeience. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.
Arriving at Terminal 1 it is only a 7 minute walk to reach the hotel. From the arrival hall make your way up the escalator and then, in the departure hall look out for another escalator going up, directing you to the "Fernbahnhof". The hotel is just above the station.

Coming from Terminal 2 there are complimentary shuttle busses running between the terminals.

I am glad you enjopyed the comfort of our beds. We regularly change our matresses to ensure your every comfort.

I hope you had a pleasant onward journey.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This is a new big hotel. The rooms are big and with very nice decor. The hotel is in a mall where you can find a lot of shops and activity. You can reach the center of Frankfurt by taxi, it takes 15 min and is 30€ travel. The best hotel to stay if you are in transition...
I just can understand but the hotel don’t have free WiFi to the guests.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear DanielRito,

Thank you for rating us full score. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport.
Great that you enjoyed the convenience of our location and the facilities on offer.

Guests that join our loyalty program will enjoy free wifi. It is a great program, free of charge and with every stay you will score points which quickly result in further advantages at an Hilton hotel.

Additional facilities at the hotel are the fitness center which is open around the clock, RISE restaurant for breakfast klunch and dinner and do not miss out on visiting the FIFTH Lounge & Bar with ist great LED wall,

Dear DanielRito, we hope we can welcome you again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

This hotel was absolutely great for our stopover in Frankfurt. The rooms are absolutely quiet, despite being so near to the airport. As a member of their loyalty program, I had access to the Executive Lounge and could enjoy their happy hour, which includes beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and nice snacks. Breakfast was ok. The rooms are clean and cozy and beds are comfortable. I would definitely stay there again and I certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juliana O

Dear Juliana O,

Thank you for deciding in favor of the Hilton Frankfurt Airprt and thank you for your recommendation to other readers.
Terminal 1 is withing walking distance, just accross the covered skywalk - a great feature considering the present heatwave, and you are in the terminal building.

Rooms are quiet, thanks to a great double facade. Also in the meeting rooms you do not hear anything of the nearby airport.

I am glad you could enjyo our Executive Lounge. It is very spacious and offers room for both relaxing and dining. You will also find two computers there in case you have some work to do.

Throughout the day snacks and refreshments are available at your cnvenience.

You enjoyed your stay so much dear Juliana O, and so I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve booked a suite for my family and I and was super!! The size, facilities, amenities everything was perfect!! I will book again if I pass by the airport 100%! But the only thing was the location of hotel was the furthest compared to rest, when you have bulky amount of luggages. BUT AMAZING!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nmuzaini

Dear nmuzaini,

Thank you fro your wonderfuly review about the Hilton Frankfurt Airport.
It is a pleasure to have you stay with us. Our suites are indeed very comfortable and spacious. When booking a Suite you will also have access to our Executive Lounge. Here you will find snacks and refreshments throughout the day.

Coming from Terminal 1 it will take about 7 minutes to reach the hotel. Kindly follow the direction to the ICE train station / Fernbahnhof.
If you arrive at Terminal 2, I would recommend a taxi if you are with hevay luggage. Otherwise there are complimentary shuttle busses commuting between Terminal 1 and 2.

I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and we really look forward to wecloming you again soon.