All reviews business district quiet street walking distance minute walk the main train station business hotel hotel is located germany
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Great rooms, central location and great price. Very elegant deco interiors, helpful and friendly staff, the breakfast room has a great variety in a luxurious room, highly recommend for value for money. The restaurant to dinner closed at 9pl, very silly indeed, it should stay open to guests for longer, however the stylish bar is open until late.

Stayed: May 2018
Andrea L, Manager at Savigny Hotel Frankfurt City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Stefano
thank you for your review.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay. Due to several comments regarding our opening times, we will keep the restaurant open longer soon. We are currently planning the details for our scheduling.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Very nice staff and thy are giving a good service, you can always make a chat at the bar, and all the rooms are big and very nice room, my favored place to stay in FFM, central and walking distance to everything.

Room Tip: ask for a window in the bathroom for a nice wind
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Zeper
thank you for the nice review. Glad you liked our hotel.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Booked superior rooms, quiet sure we didn’t get them, no dressing gowns as advised on hotel.com, no sitting area, no balcony.
No heating in room except stupid blow fan heater that was poor. Bottles of water were not even refilled, apparently only complimentary on check in! We were here 6 nights!
No main light in room so couldn’t see when trying to get ready. Was business trip so wasn’t in room much which was a bonus.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Andrea L, General Manager at Savigny Hotel Frankfurt City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Ambiente2018
thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We offer bathrobes upon request and two 1liter bottles of water free of charge upon arrival. In addition you have the complimentary Minibar in our Superior Rooms. Sorry to hear that was still not enough for your liking.
I am a bit surprised that you had no heating in your room. As all our rooms do have one. I know that they are not heating very hot, so upon request we provide an additional fan heater to get the temperature over 24 degrees in the rooms.
Overall it does not sound that we had a good start together. Furthermore I would love to welcome you back (maybe after we refurbished our rooms) to prove to you that we are indeed a nice hotel to stay at.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights for business in January. Hotel is located short walk from station/conference centre and is in a quiet residential area. Check in at hotel was straight forward, hotel lobby and corridors were slightly dated. Room was of a good size with all amenities required. Bathroom was dated and shower over bath wasn’t great pressure wise and difficult to adjust. Limited seating in lobby for bar drinks. Food in the hotel was average I ate dinner once and wouldn’t do again. Breakfast was also very limited and not great. Service within the hotel was good and staff friendly. Overall I wouldn’t stay again if returning to Frankfurt.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest
thank you for review. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Maybe you will give us another chance once we have renovated the guest rooms by the end of the year and see for yourself our improvements.
I would be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Had a bug in our room and when complained the reception lady was implying that I was crazy and seeing ghosts. Transferred to another room when had to let the water run for 30m to have a hit shower. blankets are tiny, room is small and the kitchen staff don't even know what they're serving. Took them 4 days to find out that the bread is vegan. Reception staff are not familiar with the surroundings. Absolutely terrible experience!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Andrea L, General Manager at Savigny Hotel Frankfurt City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear rpllhl,
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay in our hotel. Unfortunately, due to urgent maintenance work on our water tanks we did not have sufficient alternative rooms available to show you or to move you into. I believe that there was a miscommunication between the reception staff and yourself in regards to your sightings. I apologize for this and hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are not shy of any efforts to satisfy our guests.
Andrea Loerdemann