US$107
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$139
US$127
Hilton
US$108
US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$154
US$96
InterContinental
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$136
Jumeirah Frankfurt(Frankfurt)
US$242
US$180
  • Restaurant
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$59
  • Bar/Lounge
2,261 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepark viewopera houseseparate showercorner roomfitness centercity centrebreakfast buffetshopping areavery nice hotelfew minutes walkchristmas marketbusiness tripbusiness districtlocation is excellentmini barwifi
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I knew the hotel was sold out; there were some crazy conventions in town so I was not expecting an easy discussion re: the NOR1 upgrade that I requested. And as expected they were going to sell me the room that I originally booked as an upgrade, but quite nicely without too much pushback accepted that notion and offered to code the room key for exec lounge access which frankly was all I wanted anyway. I was surprised how small the lounge was and thought it would be terribly crowded at times, but it was never too busy (probably never went there during prime hours). Interesting views from the elevators and quiet rooms with views of the adjacent park. Bathroom was pretty standard and had all the amenities needed. Breakfast was nice and consistently one of the great 'gold' benefits with Hilton. My entire stay was efficient, everyone was friendly and accommodating and there was nothing negative to report. Will definitely consider the FRA Hilton again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cfischer
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

One of the worst hotel experiences of my life. They need to hire people who care more about their guests. Front desk, restaurant and in room dining staff were poor. Stay elsewhere. It is a big city. There must be many better hotels.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FelipePerez1
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We arrived by train at nearby Hauptwache station. Very easy walk to hotel even with our bags. Nice and safe area. Room was lovely and quite large. We are honours members so wi fi was good. Didn't have breakfast here so can't comment on that. Lovely bar downstairs for drinks. Nice park at the rear of the hotel. Only in Frankfurt for 2 nights but was very happy with this hotel. Reasonably priced we thought

Room Tip: High floor away from lifts
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kris052
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Not impressed with how they manage their parking. Parking tickets have to stamped. If stamp holder has left the building then tough. Staff have attitude to resolving issues. Great hotel overall though but their complimentary internet is poor.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Avoid this hotel, there must be better places to stay in Frankfurt.

Front desk staff is unaccommodating and awful.
- I tried to call the front deck for over 20 minutes before getting an answer. I asked for an outlet adapter which I was told would "be right up" 45 minutes later still nothing.
- On another morning they locked our minibar fridge which I had been using to store food (there was a shelf that said "personal items") We called to get the fridge unlocked and it took over 5 hours and 4 phone calls before someone would open the fridge. Beyond frustrating because I had purposely purchased vegetarian foods to eat.
- Beds are uncomfortable, and if you are unlucky enough to get a room with twin beds you'll seriously regret staying here. The beds are smaller than a bed you give a toddler.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HiltonFrankfurt, Executive Secretary at Hilton Frankfurt City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Stacy,

first of all, many thanks for your stay and the time you have taken in order to share your feedback.
I wish I was able to see more details in regards to your stay, but unfortunately I cannot find any matching booking to your nickname.
We prefer an open and direct dialogue, and therefore appreciate your email to susanne.brueckner(at)hilton.com with your booking details, which will help us tp comprehend your topics and especially get the chance for improvements.
Nevertheless, I am very sorry to learn from your review that it seems that we were not able to provide the service you could expect from a Hilton.

Stacy, it would be great to get in touch to figure out this in detail and we hope to get the chance to welcome you back sometime and to make it right for you.

All the best and kind regards,
Susanne Brückner