2,305 results
All reviews the executive lounge park view opera house corner room fitness center hotel guests breakfast buffet shopping area very nice hotel few minutes walk christmas market business trip business district location is excellent internet connection eschenheimer hauptwache
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting this hotel now for many years. Great location , close to downtown Frankfurt,wonderful view either to the skyline or towards mountain Taunus. The rooms are very tidy, bathroom quite large. The architecture of the lobby is marvellous. Try the large swimming pool ( free entrance for hotel guests) that belongs to a public gym.
Breakfast is nice and sufficient, however you can get breakfast in other hotels where even more is offered.
There is always one problem that the hotel is in some areas sometimes understaffed, e.g. breakfast, luggage service at the entrance and reception.
But the hotel staff is very engaged, very friendly and try everything to compensate the resources issue.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

It was my second time staying on business. It has everything one needs and the location is very convenient. Great gym and pool. Also outdoor seats for meals. The reception can be a bit faster but I think they are just too busy.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2018

My 4th stays in Hilton Frankfurt City!
It's been super comfy and delight. And I got everytime different yet fab view rooms !! I just love to stay here.
This time I stayed only 4 days. I booked extra room for my niece and her baby. Too bad it was like years to wait untill the room was ready ( when you had a crying child). From 3pm, 4pm, 5pm.. and 2 calls.. room was not ready. 6pm I called again and luckily that the room was ready.
Thorsen from the front desk has been so helpful and so patience to handle the situation. Thank you.
Breakfast was also fine.. and some of the staffs, the bfast cook with the black eyebrow.. he did recognise us(my husband) as well from the previous stayed, even it was super busy morning.
Sifrina has helped and hospitalied us super good and profesional. Thank you so much Sifrina.. sorry for the mess with the baby !
Hotel is in the center of town walking distance from all places
High end hotel with excellent service and rooms
Grate restaurant and nice bar, thank you Mardeep!
The spa room is grate including a swimming pool
Front desk is helpful and at high end standards !!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed two nights at Hilton city center hotel during our Germany tour with Gate1. The hotel is perfectly located right down town and at the same time tucked away by a nice park. We had a standard room on a third floor. The room was very quiet. Our windows were facing the park. Sleeping conditions were good: firm bed, comfortable pillows. There were nice toiletries in the bathroom, bathrobes but no slippers. The room was equipped with a kettle, supply of coffee and tea, iron and ironing board.

We had free WiFi in the room. In order to get it, one has to provide email address during check in. Then, you receive email from Hilton honors with your account number and some benefits. We didn't use the pool.

The breakfast was good with lots of choices. Kitchen was very fast in terms of replenishing dishes that were running out of. Very good selection of teas and bread. We, also, had a dinner at the hotel and it was very good as well.

The hotel is, definitely, understaffed. It's hard to find anyone to take luggage to the room. Reception was efficient and friendly. It seemed that they have more staff during a day than in the mornings.

We would, definitely, recommend Hilton city center hotel to other travellers.

Hotel's location was perfect. Very close to main shopping area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank olifka27
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Hilton Frankfurt city center hotel combines the two extremes together. Very nice clean rooms but very understaffed with poor management. You have one of the biggest hotel swimming pool in Frankfurt but you can not swim and relax with your family because its part of a fitness club so many outside members come from their homes and work and swim in straight lines, its not a family friendly at all so don’t be fooled by the internet photos. The hotel has a nice location and we managed to have two connected rooms but there are no extra beds available although my travel agency informed them about it. We asked for extra duvets to use it as mattress since no extra bed is available. Make sure that you have good muscle to bring your luggage up to your room because finding a bellboy is not always easy. You will be told that the internet is free when you check in but when you check out they told me you have to pay 12.99€ per device per day, I refused to pay and i told them you told me its free when i checked in , so they said ok then its free! Car parking is 32€ per day. Breakfast is the best thing in this hotel (staff are amazing). I am sure that I will not book this hotel in the future. We checked in at 3:15pm with one room while the other room was ready at 4:15pm. Self service laundry is not available. Ice machines available in floors.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family