US$107
US$154
US$96
InterContinental
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$124
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$99
US$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Manhattan Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$86
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$59
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I stay here once or twice a year when I go back to my hometown. While the rooms are decently sized for 2 people at the most, not much has happened in the form of a renovation or some freshening up. Same carpet, same curtains, same furniture, now scratches, scuff marks, and little damages are visible everywhere. The rooms are still clean but have a tired look.
Front desk personnel was friendly and helpful and everything else is about the same as during my last visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank exsea
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I stayed in this hotel. Room and bathroom were clean. Hotel has good place for parking and also payed garage. Breakfast was very tasty and relaxing. Inside bar and outside places are comfortable. Staff is polite. Missing air condition, which is required if outside is very hot, more than 30 degree Celsius.

Room Tip: My room was close entry to garage.Please ask for different room. It was not good choice
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We enjoyed out overnight stay here while we visited relatives. The room was spacious and clean and the staff were professional and courteous. The restaurant was great and the food was too. Not sure why the breakfast was not included and was so expensive. 15 Euros each! We ordered coffee to the room and ate elsewhere.

The one thing we have found is that most hotels don't have enough hangers in they're closets and this was no exception. This did not affect our stay but just a question.

Room Tip: Very convenient
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Garry S
Reviewed 17 December 2016

I stayed only one night in the hotel. Came after 9 PM so the check in was very fast. Only disadvantage was the fully occupied parking in fron of the hotel (free), so I was frced to use the parking garage, which is payed 10 EUR per night. I ask about the check out time and the receptionist told me, it is 12:00. That sounds good for me. The room itself is well furnished and for one person roomy enough. The bathroom has no bath, only a shower. It seems like the bathroom is more modern then the rest of the room. I came on 4 AM and look forward to sleep until 11 AM, but the room service tapped on the door on 9:40 AM. By, by check out on 12:00.
I think by choosing this hotel You get for reasonable costs a good stay.
I did not eat at the hotel restaurant or took a drink at the bar, so I could not say nothing about.

Room Tip: The window view from the room 127 is as shown on the photo. Very bad.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2016

On the plus side, the hotel is located right across the street of the Taunus forest, where you can take longwalks and also a nice quite nature walk into the centre of Bad Vilbel. The bathroom was pretty nice, it included a bidet. The lobby and bar area looked quite modern and was comfortable. On the down side: we arrived early so I had to wait for the room to be cleaned while my husband went to his office. Which was not the problem. I stayed at the lounge area in the bar and was offered a coffee, so far so good. I waited and waited, 3 hours until the official hotel check in time. Grabbed a magazine from reception, waited longer... until it dawned me that the staff at reception, which had absolutely nothing to do, had forgotten about me. Also, despite there being 3 staff at the bar area at times, they didn't dream of offering me another drink, or checking on me why I was waiting there for hours on end. So I went and asked for the room, and like at check in, the person looked at me as if I had materialised from another dimension, totally bewildered.. - Now as a person who travels often and has stayed at many places.. I was absolutely not impressed with that kind of behaviour. After finally getting the key card I went up to the 3rd floor just to walk into a wall of cigarette smoke as soon as the elevator doors opened. Honestly? No aircon in the room, the air terrible. Furniture outdated. Oh and the whirlpool which is advertised on the website, was filled up with stones and decorated with a Buddha head. So don't look forward to that when you are booking there.

Room Tip: ask for a definitely smoke free room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business