US$102
US$97
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$122
US$163
US$101
InterContinental
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$114
US$107
US$144
US$126
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Corner Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$54
Priceline
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$61
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$83
US$72
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness hotelone nightclose to the airportfree shuttleshuttle service to the airporttrain stationnice hotelbusiness tripbusiness districthotel is locatedmin walkclean roomsnice breakfastan overnight staybooked this hotelpublic transportconvenient location
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I feel the room rate was on the higher side, may because the time went was IAA conference happening.
But the hotel is next to a couple of supermarkets and I could easily get to Vegetarian food essentials. As I being vegetarian it was very convenient. The Train station was about 10 to 15 min walk and little inconvenient when it rains as some construction work was going on the roads.
In general I had a Good stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Marco T, Geschäftsführer at NH Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear yogan37, thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy, that you had a nice stay in our hotel and hopefully we can welcome you again soon. There is a bus infront of our hotel, so maybe this is an option for your next stay, to get dry to the train station?! With kind regards - Marco Tauscher / General Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is kind of centrally located. We had 2 rooms and so it was nice to have a little peace from the 2 boys. It has not much in terms of a personality, but its does its job as it promised which is always fabulous. Very closely located to a sandwich place below and supermarket on the same facility & across the road. Also have Sixt Rent a car company here. So its really good for a travelling person as all the stuff (last minute forgotten or decisions) are all catered. Nearby restaurants do delivery so you can have a nice Thai meal or Pizza while watching TV or relaxing with family

Room – 2 double rooms with connecting door. Modern clean and adequate room. No balcony
Toilet – Clean toilet with good sized bath cubicle. If Shower head is not aimed right then the after seeps out the door. So please adjust that correctly once you are in the shower, else after a wonderful shower you will be wading through the excess water.
Breakfast – Adequate spread of breakfast. Coffee stations available.
Staff- Friendly & helpful. Confused about the parking allocation and stamping.
Overall – Modern Economical hotel which ticks all the requirements

Room Tip: Please adjust that correctly once you are in the shower, else after a wonderful shower you will be wading through the excess water.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Marco T, Geschäftsführer at NH Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Anita N, thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in our hotel. I am very happy that you had such a nice stay and we hope, to welcome you back very soon! With kind regards from Frankfurt - Marco Tauscher / General Manager

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I have stayed here many times for both business and pleasure and it never disappoints. Staff always courteous efficient and friendly. I can thoroughly recommend it. Easy to get into the centre of frankfurt by train and an excellent shuttle service between the hotel and Frankfurt airport T1.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Marco T, Geschäftsführer at NH Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Edward O - thank you for your nice words. I am very happy about this and I hope that we can welcome you again soon! With kind regards from Frankfurt - Marco Tauscher / General Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Friendly staff, great stay! We checked-in late and that was no problem.Parked the car in the parking structure behind the hotel and that was great. There is free parking on the street but it is first come first serve. Breakfast was SUPERB! It was included in our booking but even if I had to pay it would have been worth it. The rooms are nice and quiet. Paid euro 70 per room for one night which included breakfast and internet. Would visit it again if I stay in Frankfurt. The hotel is 10 min drive to the FRA airport and there is a shell gas station close by in case you need to fill up your car rental.

Room Tip: choose a room on the higher floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jrishabh
Marco T, Geschäftsführer at NH Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear jrishabh,

thank you so much for this great feedback! My colleagues and I say a big thank you and we hope, that you will visit us again as soon as possible. Thank you again and have great day!

Marco Tauscher - General Manager

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Due to the misleading qualification on booking.com I had expected it to be a disabled friendly hotel. When we have arrived we have discovered that unfortunately the room which before the refurbishment was prepared to accommodate "non-walkers" doesn't exist anymore. The visit could of very quickly turn into a total nightmare, but happily thanks to an extremely professional and helpful staff all have finished well. We could not of come across more creative and helpful people. They have done absolutely everything in their power to find temporary solutions and made my stay in the NH hotel possible and the whole time in Frankfurt very pleasant.
Unfortunately I can't recommend this hotel to other disabled travellers but to anyone else I couldn't recommend it enough! The rooms are plush, food delicious and the staff will not hesitate to go that extra mile to make the guests stay in NH a very nice experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Marco T, Geschäftsführer at NH Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear GarryL1T10para, thank you for this really really nice feedback. I apologize, that we did not fit your expectations but I will forward your feedback to my colleagues directly. Thank you again for this. They will be very happy to hear this! The reason behind this "mistake" is, that there is a difference between "disabled friendly" and "disabled". So we are just "disabled friendly" because of the walk in showers, the doors dont close automatically etc. I am very sad, but I can understand, that we cant welcome you again. If you come back to Frankfurt I can recommend our sister hotel at the city center, the NH Collection. They have real disabled rooms and would be happy to welcome you. With kind regards - Marco Tauscher / General Manager