“If you want to be disappointed try this place”
Review of Club Travolta

Club Travolta
Ranked #112 of 153 Nightlife in Frankfurt
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Just wasted my Precious time going to this Place, any though it has a lot of negative Feedback. I just wanted to prove wether it's true, I went there on Thursday ( which is not usually a busy day for club goers but still i was disappointed) cause those racist couldn't let me in for no good reason. I speak German so I asked them why and the answer was because they don't know me and I don't have a female company. I was like is that real? And the Dude answered yes. So I drove to another Club and enjoyed my evening. So don't waste your time and gas..Just go to the next club near by they are plenty of them in the Area and enjoy your evening.

1  Thank Herbie-Gervinho

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

DO NOT CHOOSE THIS CLUB!!! My friends and I recently visited the club while on vacation in Frankfurt and as we were in the line I stepped out to talk to one of the guys "in charge". I asked him were they still letting people inside because I didn't see the line moving. He immediately said yes they are, but the bouncer chooses who he will let inside. I asked what that meant and he made a comment about them granting admission based on the crowd. I immediately asked if that meant that they were not letting in black people, as that is how the comment read to me. So I let it slide and get back in line because I figure we will just get to the door soon. They begin letting in groups of people and then when we get to the front of the line, the bouncer starts speaking to the man "in charge" in German and then he tells us that we can't get in. I ask why? We have been standing in the line for 20 minutes IN THE COLD, so I wanted to know exactly why we weren't able to get in. He tells me he doesn't have to have a reason. I don't budge because I still would like to know what the problem is. He asked us to step to the side and says someone will be giving us a ticket. I ask a ticket for what? He yells and says a ticket to come back next week (which I'm sure was a lie). I tell him we don't want the ticket as we would not be returning, but I would like to know the reason we can't come in this night. Mind you, as he tells us we can't get in, they still let in groups of WHITE women that were behind us in line. So I ask why were they able to get in and we could not. Then call all these other men to come over. One gets directly in my face in a threatening manner and puts his hand in my face and tells me to move. At this point I felt super threatened. I told him don't ever put his hands on me. He continues and we are going back and forth. The "in charge" guy comes over and says that we can't get in and they don't have to have a reason. I ask repeatedly is it because we are black. Actually, I'm 100% sure it was because we are black, but it annoys me when RACISTS hide behind lies. He gives me the typical racist response "my boss is black" which I know is a lie. We eventually left but I would not recommend this establishment to ANYONE. Absolutely no need to have 5 grown men that feels it's necessary to confront three BLACK women as if we are MEN. I would never spend my money here. I am actually giving his club zero stars

4  Thank Tina P
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Similar to most of the other reviews my friends and I experienced the interesting entry policy which is blatantly racist. It appears they are only letting in white Germans under the disguise of being a "members only" club. We were chatting with the white German girls in front of us who weren't "club members" and they got in with no problem. After being denied entry we were waiting outside for a German friend who was already inside (also not a member) and watched them repeatedly deny foreigners and non-whites. I would encourage others not to patronize this place.

2  Thank Shar W
Reviewed 16 June 2015

We went to Travolta Club last week as two couple and the guard in front of the club said the girls that they are allowed to go inside but we are 'as turkish guys' are not. He added that we are not trustable people and can be the source of danger. I have seen many countries and none of them humilated me as Travolta Club.
Due to the behavior of this club i started to believe that racist behaviours are obviously allowed in Germany, otherwise this club should have beed closed long time ago.

4  Thank Ismail ü