US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$139
US$95
US$108
US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$154
US$96
InterContinental
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Jumeirah Frankfurt(Frankfurt)
US$123
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$59
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2014

Hotel is very close to the city centre and only walking distance from the shops and attractions. I wudnt recommend this hotel for small children or families as it can get very noisy at night nite. it is close to the subway.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

I traveled with 2 adults and 2 kids. We had our room changed immediately due to toilet problem. Was not easy to get it but I'm satisfied they finally changed our room. I had the top floor room with a toilet, kitchen, 1 queen bed and 1 single bed in a room, 1 single bed at the living room and a balcony. I love the balcony as they are spacious with a nice view. The whole unit was clean. They have TV without international channel. Good wifi connection 24/7 til top floor. Staff can't speak English and not so friendly and helpful. Nice buffet spread but same menu throughout my 1 week stay. Walking distance to ziel, romer, tower, the bridge, train station etc. easy to get halal food for Muslim. It can be a bit doggy at night as there are clubs and pubs with pimps along the way to the hotel. There's a supermarket just across the street where u can buy cheap chocolate to bring back as souvenir. Much cheaper compared to airport.

Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We choose this hotel because it was very close to the main train station. So it's convenient for that purpose. The cleanliness and friendliness I rate poorly. I had checked in early which was nice, but my room was not finished and the receptionist did not care, (the previous guest left salami in the fridge..ew, the smell). There was little to no toilet paper in the bathroom nor was there much shampoo. Good thing I was only there 2 nights. The beds are too hard and the pillows are too soft. I had to ask for 4 pillows just so my head was propped up! There is free Wi-fi if you ask at the reception desk, but the receptionist only gave me 24 hours free instead of 72 hours like my friends who stayed the same amount of time as I did.

Breakfast was included in our stay and this I remark as the highlight of the stay. There were so many choices. A ginormous buffet from hot to cold with a selection of herbal teas and many fruit juices. All you can eat! From fresh fish to breads and croissants this was the best part of the hotel hands down.

They also included in our fee, a pass for all public transport. You can ride all the buses, trains and subways with this ticket for as long as your stay is. Very handy.

Room Tip: A good room is hard to find at this hotel. They're all the same. No views from floor 4.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vawn K
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Spent 2 nights in this hotel with my daughter. Will not recommend this hotel for families or with small children. Near red light district. Noisy at night and no air-condition. We chose this hotel because it was near the shopping street and subway, but have seen other hotels that are more closer and nicer. This is okay place if you are traveling alone for business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Cramz
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

I have just spent 3 nights at this hotel and I wouldn't rush back! Despite the convenience of being 5mn walk from Konstablerwache station (on the S8 and S9 lines from the airport) , the vicinity of the hotel is very off putting: couple of strip joints, dealers in the street. My room was large but the bed was very uncomfortable, the shower tiny , paint coming off the walls. Breakfast selection was ok.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business