US$108
US$122
US$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$154
US$96
InterContinental
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Manhattan Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$86
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
US$99
US$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$124
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$59
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsvilla orientalspecial hotelcentral stationmini barnice roombusiness trippersiantileshauptbahnhofgermanycorridoreuro
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I was amazed about the hotel, but I was surprised when I came to the room and the window was like non-existant. There was a room looking to a dark corridor. So the room gets never the sun light. I really don´t mind but it should be announced when you make the booking, since I expected a window and sun light,
From the other side, the hotel is really beautiful and well keeped. It is furnished and decorated on an arab style, something really diferent to standard hotels and that´s something to appreciate. The room is absolutely fully equiped, as well as the bathroom with all kind of amenities.
Obviously was the room really quiet and the bed ver comfortable.
Breakfast has a reasonable price and the quality was really good.
The U-Bahn, the Hauptbanhof and the S-Bahn ist really near the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a lot of character. I arrived at 11 am and asked if I could store my luggage until check in. The front desk allowed me to check in! The rooms are very spacious and the shower has great water pressure. Breakfast was delicious and the location to Central Station can not be beat. I never felt uncomfortable and all staff were friendly.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We booked this place with our 3 boys for a family weekend get away .
Looked nice on the net and was as accepted - lovely .
The staff were so kind and very very helpful special Tariq who went out of his way to make our stay lovelly .

The rooms were super and very oriental .

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

It isn't easy to find a good, affordable hotel in Frankfurt. Many hotels there seem to be a bit awkward and expensive at the same time, most of them being located in the not-too-inviting area around the main station.
The Villa Oriental is also placed close to the station, but has a nice, orientally inspired interior design. Compared to toher hotels in the surrounding, it comes at a good price. My room was nice and very quiet with a good bed, being rather small though. I really liked the free drinks in the mini bar!
Still there is some room for improvement in details: When I arrived, I had to look for somebody to help me at the reception, soap was missing in my bathroom, the shower door didn't close properly, the coffee cups at the breakfast buffet were to small for the coffee etc.
Still, this is a good place to stay at, compared to other hotels in Frankfurt!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I booked this hotel for 2 nights as I liked the different decoration.
The hotel in near Central Station on the top of the restaurant.
The room was quite large, well designed and clean.
At night was loud though that I woke up many times and the breakfast is not how the people was writing in the other reviews.
The fruits were old, there was not that many cheese variety and the coffee/cappucino was tasting awful.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business