“A hidden gem”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Isoletta was first recommended to me by a local relative of a colleague about 8 years ago. I have paid my 5th visit in the interim, and it never fails to delight. the food is world class and the service is delightful. Last night, I had the Vitello und Spargel (asparagus), and it may well have been the best meal of my life. Every experience at Isoletta begins with the free appetizer simple (but oh so mouth-wateringly tasty) pizza. A super-thin crust topped simply with a tomato sauce is so good, I would order it from home in Toronto, if I could. Suffice to say that, anytime I go near central Germany, I find a way to eat at Isoletta. There are only about 20 tables, so reservations are a must. I do not enjoy seafood or antipasti, but Isoletta appears to be expert at both, judging by their display counter.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Isoletta is 3-4km from the Messe and on most evenings, you have to walk it because there aren't many cabs. It is a pleasant walk in March and if you've booked ahead (recommended), you can avail of the semi-outdoor section which has a long table setting for 10-12 guests.
The food is delicious, has a few waiters of Italian origin and they have a fantastic selection of prosecco, wine and grappa.
The pre-appetizers usually include warm bread, cheese and balsamic vinegar / olive oil. But each will have his own pick from the menu, with great satisfaction.
I've been privileged to come here at least once every years (during the fair) and I highly recommend this restaurant to private and business dining groups or couples.

1  Thank Oliveiro R
Reviewed 15 January 2017

from the first itme i had the chance to sit for lunch, dinner at this place, i aspired to visit it once a year on my business and family trip.
taking both colleagues and friends, celebrating happy events, Isoletta offered the experience one rarely receives of excellent, true-to-source cooking at high quality, freshness and rich, full flavored menu, coupled with italian-style hosting (at times a bit rough..) makes a musc desired blend for every visit to Frankfurt.
keep up the good, we will be back.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Went with 11 friends n colleagues, everything was delicious, we had mixed starters, king prawns-amazing, spaghetti bolognese wonderful, highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I picked this restaurant out of 3 other recommended Italian restaurants in TripAdvisor, and i wasn't disappointed, the restaurant is simply amazing, service is simply perfect, if i ever return to Frankfurt i will return there for another great culinary experience :-)