“Good Indian restaurant in Fulda”
Review of Phulkari

Phulkari
Ranked #14 of 194 Restaurants in Fulda
Reviewed 15 December 2016

This place serves really good Indian food. I like Indian food very much and eat it often. In Germany, this restaurant would rate as one of my top 5! WARNING: If it says hot, it is hot. Not German/ touristy hot, nut Indian hot!

1  Thank KDFaisst

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

We had a one night stop in Fulda on our way home to Norway, and went to this restaurant after many hours driving from Slovenia. The food was excellent and the owners/waiters were very friendly! Thank you for a nice, indian experience.

2  Thank Caroline K
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

Excellent staff I am in Indian, this place is excellent , the food was amazing, auntheticly indian cusin specialy chicken biryani.

3  Thank Parvez K
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

All those who want great good and service come here! We are having a chicken tikka and a lamb korma and totally beautiful! Wine is perfect and we will hopefully be back!

1  Thank Emily F
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I've eaten here over 15 times and I've love it every time I've gone. Food is great and very authentic, there have great specific dishes to choose from. Plus on a Sunday they have a large buffet.

Really nice family run restaurant, quiet nice atmosphere.

Best Indian food in Fulda for sure.

2  Thank Chaos-and-Travel

Been to Phulkari? Share your experiences!