Novotel Suites Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

IntercityHotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$59
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$73
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Congress Hotel Am Stadtpark(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Pool
DORMERO Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$78
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Mercure Hotel Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Mercure Hotel Hannover Medical Park(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Hostel appeared basic and it was. The rooms were small & functional I guess but the badly needed some maintenance to bring them to an ear acceptable standard. The mattresses were comfortable to be fair. There was a TV and plenty of power outlets. The wifi had a decent signal but the internet was very slow, unusable I would say.

The whole floor, apart from the rooms with their own shower, had to share one shower room and an additional 2 toilets. There was further availability of said amenities downstairs which were used by that floor.

The hostel was on the main tram line into town so was convenient. There were a few restaurants nearby. I would strongly suggest the Bier Garten across the car park though. Nice food & drink with a great atmosphere.

Value for money was poor for this hostel. I can pay similar money for a travelodge in the UK and have a much more comfortable room with my own bathroom & toilet.

Room Tip: If you do stay at the hostel, either upgrade to the main hotel if offered or take a room with its own shower. These may be close to the entrance to the hallway so it might be noisy at night.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Acrybb
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Hostel in a great location for Hannover Messe. Staff were kind & helpful.
My bed was located in the lower level dorm. Most lockers showed evidence of being prised open. This I feel is not so secure, though I must say when I had chance to look in other dorms this was not the case. I was continually worried about my possessions, although no issues arose. I urge the hostel to do something regards the locker types & security here. I feel the hostel is fine except for the basement dorm security risk.

Room Tip: Dorms on upper floor levels. Basement dorm does not feel secure.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2016

I had a good experience, no problems at all. The single room was clean and basic, the bed very comfortable; a TV set, clean towels, hand soap, a sink and a mini fridge were in the room too. The toilet and showers was shared but I never had to queue.
The room tended to be a bit warm during the day (it was quite hot outside) but as I was there mainly during the late afternoon/evening hours I didn't really feel it much.
The location was good too: it's near Deutsche Messe where I was attending an event (walk 5-8 minutes to Bothmerstrabe and get tram 8, direction Messe/Nord, it's only 3 stops) and it is also right in front of the tram stops 1 and 2, both are going to the city centre and the main train/coach/bus station (less than 10-15 minutes tram ride).
I believe they have wifi but it is not free... but I didn't check with the reception so I may be wrong...
The only thing that puzzled me was why they call it hostel... it didn't look like a hostel at all! There was no kitchen or common room (game room or whatever) or if there were the guy who checked me in forgot to tell me about it. It looked more like a normal hotel. I am not complaining, it was just a question I had in mind. Maybe they gave me a room in the hotel instead of the hostel? (for what I understood the property has a hotel and hostel together).
Anyway I wouldn't mind go back there again if/when in Hannover.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 7 June 2016

It certainly doesn't look as nice as in the pics! Rooms were actually good and showers were ok, but there was only one bathroom, the kitchen was dirty as well as common areas. It's not worth the price!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ana Z
Reviewed 5 April 2016

We were woken all night by drunks coming in drunk. Very lax security we were in a horrible double room with a shower which was €45 for the night. We complained in the morning to the receptionist who was very off hand and said we should have rung the hotel in the night we would have been ringing every hour! Stay here at your peril and if you really have to take flip flops for the awful floor and ear plugs for the noise!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple