All reviews pen factory high ceilings the club lounge interesting hotel fabulous hotel shower cabinet nice and modern hotel lovely old building health club amazing gym junior suite other star hotels fitness center platinum member business hotel tram line nice bar
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The last thing I expected to see in Sheraton was a bathroom filled with mould. It was so much I thought it might be grout. But it isn't grout because further up in the shower unit, the grouting was a much lighter colour. Thankfully, I was only there for a night and was too busy to stop to complain.

Food was ok in the club lounge and in the restaurant hence the rating.

I wish I had taken pictures.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
SheratonHannover, Leiter Front Office at Sheraton Hannover Pelikan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Phoebe B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate your stay with us.
With great regret I must read that you were not satisfied with their stay. Please be assured that this has already been forwarded to our executive housekeeper and a conversation was conducted because this is absolutely not our standard.

We hope that we can welcome you again and convince you of our qualities.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best wishes and a nice weekend
J. Brand

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Hotel is fantastic and staff are very polite and friendly.
We have stayed there again and twice in July, but price for breakfast was different each time - once it was 20, next time 25 Euros per person, so a bit odd.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Also very modern. There is very laid back atmosphere, but everyone is very professional.
We are going to stay there again in 2 weeks time, but now we have booked breakfast included :).
Parking is 20 Euros per day.
They do accept dogs and I was told that there is surcharge of 20 Euros for pet.
See you soon!

Room Tip: We have been in many different rooms and I believe all are great. Upper floors may have slightly better view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel very central, our room was a little different, staircase to the bed, all in all nice place when passing through Hannover, I would recommend for sure. Lots of little restaurants around the area...as in a lot of places in Europe..most places closed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Rented a junior suite for me, my wife and our daughter and wasn't disappointed. We arrived late after a 14 hour drive from Italy, so unfortunately we didn't get to enjoy all the amenities.
The service wasn't impeccable, the room was great and we slept like babies. The breakfast was great as well, so well most definitely stay here again on our way they Europe

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
SheratonHannover, Front Office Shiftleader at Sheraton Hannover Pelikan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Zebban,

thank you very much for choosing our hotel and your gorgeous comment. We appreciate your kind words and forwarded your impressions to our colleagues. We are glad you and your family had a very convenient stay with us and you could rest from your journey.

Dear Zebban, we hope you had a pleasant and safe trip and we are looking forward to welcome you and your family soon.

Sincerly yours,

Sandra Schmelzer

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Weekend trip to hannover meeting a friend. i booked a clubroom.
Arrival by car, with plenty of parking available. Its a bit of walk and keeping a good eye open for small signs to direct you to the lobby.
Lobby is big and looks nice. Checkin was solid with a joke.
The room itself was nicely done, high ceilings, quiet and clean. And for once, plenty of wallsockets!
The bathroom is typical german and a let down for me. Its all working and clean. But its just looking old and stale. i expect more from a sheraton on that....
Breakfast was solid. good choice, freshly made eggs on demand. U can eat in the lounge if you have the access.
Check out was smooth and efficient.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo