Leonardo Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Hannover Medical Park(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
  • Pool
Mercure Hotel Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$86
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
Hotels.com
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Suites Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelocity
Book now, pay at stay
US$141
  • Breakfast included
DORMERO Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$85
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe main train stationfree mini bartourist information centerclose proximityrecommend this hotelshopping streetideal locationreception staffbuffet breakfastgood nights sleepfour starschnitzelbusiness tripwould stay here againdouble roomgood sizeyogurt
Reviewed 1 December 2016

This hotel was great from start to finish! Wonderful location just opposite the main railway station. No noise from trains but great for links all over the city.
The staff were friendly, all spoke English and were very helpful whenever help was needed. Needed to ask for extra pillows - they were delivered within 5 minutes.
The breakfast was delicious and varied. Would definitely use it again. Got it for a great price.

Room Tip: Ask for views looking towards the station.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Nice and silent hotel. Breakfast was good. Hotel location is very good. Easy to reach many places. But hotel room is very small. Only you, bed and table. There is very limited space. I will easily prefer If I come again. Price is a little bit high for this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Stayed here while at an exhibition at the Messe. The hotel is well located opposite the rail station and near the shopping centre of Hannover.

On arrival the reception staff were very welcoming and spoake good English. The room was reasonably appointed. Although a twin it was a good size for one. Could do with bigger quilts and pillows. The internet connections were good for two phones and a tablet.

The furnishings in the room were good although it would be nice to have a tea and coffes making facility in your room.

The breakfast was a buffet which was very well stockedand varied. Quality of the food good. The restarant staff were all good and helpful.

The hotel also has a small friendly bar at the front of the hotel and is well stocked which leads out to the front terrace.

A well appointed clean and bright hotel in a city centre with lovely friendly and helpful staff

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2016

On 28 sept, i had missed my connecting train to Neatherlands and DB train gave me a voucher to stay at Kaiserhof. it was about 7pm and the next train would be 6.40am next day .I went to check in and i was visibly extremely frustrated and lost, i didn't even know where i was as its my 1st time in germany. however the front desk staff, i think her name is Stefanie, assured me that i would be well taken care of. She gave me advice on places to go, she said she wld arranged a wake up call for me and breakfast to go next morning. i checked out at 6am next morning and i was pleasantly surprised my breakfast was there waiting for me to go. I wasn't even a paying customer yet i was treated like one. If ever i'm in Hannover i would definitely return to your hotel and recommend to my friends. thanks alot.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kelvin C
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Traveled to Hannover, Germany for a large trade show held at Messe so we stayed near Hannover Hauptbahnhof (main train station) in order to take the city train to the show each day. Great location, straight across from the west (main) entrance to the station.

Breakfast buffet, which they don't tell you up front what it costs, was 15 Euro. Not bad food and convenient.

Rooms were EXTREMELY small. I know many European hotel rooms are small, but this was smaller than what I figured I'd get for what I was paying (300+ Euro per night because it was during the week of this large show).

Refrigerator in the room with two free bottles of water (1 sparkling, 1 natural), a free bottle of beer, peanuts and a juice. Those items were free.

Decent sized bathroom with a very nice shower...good water pressure and temperature.

Bed was more like a day bed. Very uncomfortable. Terrible pillow...very flat.

No air conditioning and with the windows closed, it got very stuffy very quickly. Opening the windows helped cool the room a bit if you can put up with the noise from the station area. Just ordinary street noise and it would die down as it went into the evening, but there were still the occasional screams/yells from noisy pedestrians at 2:00 or 3:00 AM.

Wi-Fi is free and was sufficient to stream Netflix.

Very few outlets. One under the desk that was full, so I had to unplug the lamp to be able to plug in my laptop.

A nice, clean hotel and, again, a good location but I don't see myself staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mk1832
Central-Hotel K, Leiter Front Office at Central-Hotel Kaiserhof, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear Guest,

thanks for your time and feedback.
We are taking your assessment to our hearts
and we will discuss the case at our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Gladly I would contact you individually . Since we have received no contact, I would kindly ask to tell me under which number I can reach you best.
My email address is: gruhl@centralhotel.de

yours faithfully