Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Hop-on hop-off tour in Hanover in a double-decker bus

Book in advance
from
US$19.30
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Google
Ways to Experience Herrenhauser Garten
from US$19.30
More Info
1,174 results
All reviews formal gardens across the road worth a visit museum garten grosser baroque sculptures
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

This gardens invite you to relax,to walk,and to be in awe about such a great beauty of nature,and what people have created. When I walk around there,I feel like I walk in another space and time. It can be the perfect break after a shopping tour. This place is a must to visit when you are in Hannover,all year round.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed 20 June 2019

Visited the gardens and found so many lovely views and places the grotto was amazing. Stayed nearby and enjoyed our visit greatly.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

We visited based on a recommendation and glad we did - the weather was good which certainly helped but the gardens ate beautiful and well worth the visit, easy to get to using U-bahn.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

We wisited the gardens in really early hours and it was amazing! Very well kept, interesting and ever so beautiful.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 6 June 2019

My husband had to work so I explored the gardens alone. The fountains didn't come on until 10:00 but were beautiful both on and off (I got to see it both ways) and I enjoyed seeing the orangery also. The grotto was an interesting touch as well. It was easy to get to and the cost was very reasonable. Would love to go again next time I am in the area.

Date of experience: May 2019