“Parfum d'Africa!”

Cuisines: African
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere, good service and amazing food. It is really a good place and the maître is happy and friendly. Suggested!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We went there with a large group of 12. I think we overwhelmed the restaurant staff. We all placed our orders for our entrees and then the long wait began. It took literally two hours for the food to arrive. The owner came and was very friendly and tried to entertain us, he was very friendly. I had lamb skewers which were overlooked and chewy, some at the table had chicken and it was questionable if they were fully cooked. The meals came with a choice of rice or couscous. A small salad also came with the meal and no dressing for the salad was offered or mentioned. I was so hungry by then I ate the salad dry. I ordered the curry sauce and it was excellent. Other choices are peanut butter sauce and one other which I don't remember. By the time we all are some in the group wanted to stay and drink/talk but at 11pm they turned on the music and then up so loud it was very obvious they wanted us to leave. I wanted to pay but it seems they don't take MasterCard so my German colleague had to pay with his credit card.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

we wanted to know what the different options from the menu were because its all new and after 2 min the guy told us that he doesnt have time to explain the whole menu. At the end one of us was so angry that sayed ok. I dont want anything (1 min after she mentiones the plate) and the guy sayed it is already in cook (what was obviously not true because she had sayed it 1 min before) and that we would have to pay it eitherway. So... I don't recommend it.

1  Thank Lucia51438
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We were a group of 11 people, our booking worked and a big table was waiting for us.The staff was friendly and the food delicious.

Nothing to say except that we wait a bit long to have our meal. But at least they arrived all at the same moment. Then we could appreciate the moment.

I liked the african decoration, really cosy. The restaurant was quiet (less when we arrived but..) and we enjoyed homemade delicous juice before eating.

It was appreciated by everybody in our group.

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Went to celebrate our first anniversary yesterday night.
Made a reservation thru their website for 22h. Left my email and mobile number. Arrived on time and it was open but empty. Owner told us it was late and they were closing (close time is 01.00am on saturdays). He didnt call us neither emailed. Lost taxi money.

Ripoff