“Good traditional german potato foods”

Kartoffelhaus Dominikaner
Ranked #7 of 316 Restaurants in Osnabruck
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Most meals made with pot sores hence the name of the restaurant.

Tried a dish of country style potatoes when german nuerembrurg sausages with two fried eggs and a glass of red wine for 12.95 Euro.

No gluten free beer available mainly due to german purity laws.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for great food and a quaint restaurant with atmosphere, this is it. Their potato pizza pie is out of this world. The service is always good and you never have to worry about being overcrowded in this small restaurant. Quaint and good! Whenever I’m in town, I always make sure I stop here.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here several times in my past travels. Selected this spot for my wife and sister in laws first ever beer and German meal. They never disappoint!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

If you are on a diet, don't go here.
If you love rich, creamy, cheesy food, this is THE place to go!

I had the salmon, broccoli with creamy potatoes with extra cheese and despite the portion being huge, I ate very morsel.
My husband had the pizza style potato dish and love his as well.

We sat outside, right next to the church in a little garden like setting and enjoyed the beer (large and dark), the food and the company.

5 out of 5 because the price also was very very reasonable.
Too bad it's an 2,5 hour drive. But maybe my waistline should be grateful for that.

1  Thank larissakorporaal
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We find this place on our way to home. Very friendly personal, food is great. If you like potatoes this is your place. In menu more the 80 variants of potatoes dishes. We had steaks, they were also very tasty. If you go by car near the cafe there is a big inside garage.

They have also menu on english

Very good prices en portions are quite big