US$97
US$93
Zur Brucke(Greifswald)
Hotel Maria(Greifswald)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Great cozy hotel in the center of Greifswald. Walking distance to everything, comfortable room, friendly staff, good bar and delicious included breakfast. Very good value, perfect for a few nights if you come to the area for business

I highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We had a large and comfortable room, which was spotlessly clean. The room was also in principle quite, facing the courtyard. Unfortunately some late night drinking made some noise during the night, so a front facing bedroom might in fact be a better choice. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and I want to specially mention the breakfast. Probably the best buffet breakfast I have experienced anywhere. The one and only drawback was the Wi-Fi. Signal was weak and on several occasions it was impossible to log in, which was very frustrating. If it wasn't for the inadequate Wi-Fi I would have awarded the hotel top marks.

Room Tip: Consider having a front facing room in view of the partying going on at night in the courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016

I liked my stay in this hotel. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The fridge in my room did not work when I arrived - and they fixed it within an hour. Breakfast good quality and inexpensive. They had salmon on the breakfast table - which is a big plus in my exes :) The wifi worked well in the whole property. Maybe an in-room safe would be a good idea. I will book it again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Not that easy to find initially in the one-way system but worth it. Appears to have had a recent refurbishment, everywhere was bright and clean. Our room was spacious and had all the facilities you could require. The hotel has free parking and is just a short walk from the centre of town.
We received a very pleasant welcome. All staff were very kind and helpful despite our lack of German.
We ate in the restaurant each night. Not a very broad menu but adequate and the food was well cooked and well presented. The desserts especially were something else!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saloio
Reviewed 22 June 2015

I stayed here one night during my cycling trip through Germany. The hotel is centrally located in the city and easily accessible. My room (# 203) and bathroom were both standard and simple. The staff is friendly and attentive. My bike could be safely stored in the garage. Many thanks you for this service. Hotel Kronprinz comes across somewhat dated. I have dined in the Brasserie; the food was good, but there was little ambiance in the restaurant. I slept well and have enjoyed the good and extensive breakfast. I would rate this hotel as 3*.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo