“Service with a smile”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2015

I was here before but then unfortunately it was fully booked so I was happy to see tables available last time. The service was good and swift. We ordered an assortment of starters and main courses and they really served it in stages. If you have been to Thailand you know that you typically get the food that is ready and that it doesn't matter whether this is a starter or not so this was great to see. The food wasn't overly spicy so if you want this just mention it to the staff. The portions were big so plenty to share with each other. We enjoyed it!

There is a second restaurant from them just around the corner so if this one is full just ask for the address.

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

The food was bland. We both agree that we would not revisit. The restaurant is run down, floor dirty, and fixtures tatty. Goodness knows if the kitchen cleanliness is like the restaurant! I have never felt the need to write a bad review until now. Strangely, most tables were occupied!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

The food is good, the prices are affordable and the lunch menu has great quality/price ratio! Nice place to enjoy a meal after the walk in the city center.

Reviewed 12 January 2015

I've been to this charming restaurant on 31st December 2014. As the headquarters of Lai Thai was fully booked, my friends and I had dinner at the second branch nearby. The interior was well decorated and the soft lights created a romantic atmosphere. There was no English menu so everybody chose instinctively the dishes. I really enjoyed my first time eating thai food such as sweet and sour caramelized pork ribs and noodles with roasted duck and vegetables. Portions were large and spicy with plenty of chili peppers and fresh coriander. I had no wine to match the meal but lovely jasmine tea served in a beautiful handpainted pottery. Price per person is quite good (about 30 euros) while I found the service too shy and slow.

Reviewed 30 December 2014

The Meal here was very tasty, with the service being very good. We did go into 2 other restaurants before ending up here but were completely ignored so left! The Red Thai Curry was exceptionally hot but good and the pad thai very fresh and tasty.