“Contemporary burger bar”
Review of Godesburger

Godesburger
Ranked #83 of 759 Restaurants in Bonn
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It's encouraging to find a place willing to try new things - the menu here takes the burger and gives it a nice extra twist.

There's a decent range of alternatives to beef too.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

They have a nice menu, friendly personnel. The burgers were good, the fries could be better but ok. You can sit outside also.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Everything was great, except the Burger patties. Sauce is good, fries are great and prices are fair. The problem lies with the patties. Way too dense and overcooked.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I was warned by my American friend that he had not had a decent burger in Europe, so visiting Godesburger at my suggestion was going to be risky. He tucked into his Hasumeister burger with both hands, a good sign I hoped - and it was. I particularly like the chips, they are not crisp fries and you can actually taste the potato. The menu has staples plus specials, and for the occasional burger, then for me this is the place to go in this locale.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here, sitting outside, enjoying the evening atmosphere. We all enjoyed our burgers and chips. The salad was delicious with a tasty dressing. The waiter was really attentive. Bill was one of the lowest we've had on our holiday.