“Friendly, good alternative ”
Review of Limao

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Alt-Godesberg
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

If you are around Bad Godesberg, this is one of the best choices for a semi-fancy meal. Staff is usually friendly and the chicken and beef dishes are a good alternative.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Went there for a dinner as I was staying the next door hotel. The restaurant was full, which is always a good sign. Service was good and friendly but I must say the waiters seemed to be a bit too much in a hurry. They really didn't pay too much attention to a one customer but this can of course be because the place was packed. Drinks and food arrived fast and I liked my food. Also check came fast. I was there just for the food/eating and from that point of view this was a very good experience!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

As a Brazilian living in Bonn I thought of giving it a try on Limao - a brazilian bar & restaurant.
With a couple of friends we ordered "pasteis" e "coxinha" which I love back in my home country. And of course, caipirinha and capiroska.

For our surprise (or disappointment) the "pasteis" look more like an "argentinian empanada" or an "italian fogazza" than the actual brazilian pasteis.

The coxinha was really dry and hard - not even tasting like the coxinha we are used to.

Both the caipirinha and caipiroska had the same taste.
The "lime juice" taste... we could not feel either the vodka or cachaca on them.

We havent tried the main courses... so, lets see if I give it one more chance someday to change this first impression.

1  Thank gfaelli
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Loved the food and cocktails. Service was outstanding. Really friendly staff. Make sure you reserve your table

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We were there at the end of December and it was busy and lively but we were found a table. Good cocktails, nice, friendly service but the food was a bit lacklustre. Our friend had steak which he said was really good but we had different prawn dishes and we were all disappointed by the lack of oomph! Mine was supposed to be coriander based but there was very little, if any; it's such a distinctive flavour and it was missing. The food wasn't terrible, it was just food. We may have just hit a bad day and we did enjoy the evening. I would give it another chance if we were in the area but on that experience, I wouldn't say go out of your way to eat there. Go for cocktails though - they were really good!!!! Mocktails too!