“Overcharged”

Ranked #1,900 of 2,680 Restaurants in Cologne
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neustadt-Nord
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I went to Los Flamencos and paid for the bill and left a tip. But then we decided to order another round afterwards. When the time came for the second bill, they charged us for everything since the beginning. Surprised, I explained to them I had already paid the first bill, but they refused to believe me (even after I told them the exact amount of the first bill, how much cash I gave and how much change I got back very explicitly, etc). They simply refused to listen and forced me to pay it again. Extremely disappointed.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I stepped in for a drink with afriend, the place is well looking as a spanish bar , with frienldy person serving there and a lady a little too stressed ( at least when I was there)
In these days tapas bar are quite popular , but here the tapas concept is far from the quality in food and drinks that you can find in the original country. Obvious and not quality minded the overall offer, and not too cheap considered for what you get .

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Good food, nice service and for a good price. The mix drinks are with a lot of energydrink so if that's not your favorite I would not recommend it ;-)
Different types of tapas (fish, meat, vegetarian, cold/warm) so enough choice.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We were stuck looking for a restaurant for 9 people on a Saturday night without reservation but we managed to get a table here. The service was not fast but the food was mostly good. The patatas bravas and spinach balls are to die for but the aubergine is disappointing. Overall great fun and good food.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Order the dishes for two persons. 50 min later, nothing has come yet. Unpleasant experience. Something very wrong is happening in the kitchen.
In addition to that, no wifi is offered. Staff very welcoming thought.