US$140
US$124
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$125
US$86
Hyatt Regency Cologne(Cologne)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$215
US$174
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$130
US$110
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$113
US$97
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$100
US$83
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$86
US$79
US$56
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Die Wohngemeinschaft Hostel(Cologne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$74
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2016

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable,there was a sink and small T.V. The bathroom was clean, there was a shower, and soap, but you have to bring your own towel. you can make tea or coffee in the collective kitchen. it's close to a bakery and the metro.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I booked 3 double rooms for my self and my wife, my 29 year old daughter and her husband and my 25 yr old son and his girlfriend .
About 4 days before I was due to go I emailed the hotel to say I would be arriving late and could they facilitate this by having a member of staff meeting me there when we got there or could my friend in Germany that I was visiting come and pick up the key, I agreed to pay extra if hey had too get a member of staff to do this.
They replied that they had a problem, water had damaged one of the rooms and so would I accept a double and a family room. They said that they would get a member of staff to stay late and give me the key to the place.
I was not happy with this so I tried to find alternative accommodation , unfortunately at such short notice this was impossible to find a suitable alternative for 3 doubles.
I spoke to Zubina and voiced my concerns, I said I wanted a discount due to the fact that the sleeping arrangements were unsatisfactory, she said her boss was on holiday in India, she would email him and he would email me.
Of course they didn't reply.
I arrived, they key had been left next door at the kebab shop, this I soon discovered was a regular arrangement .
We had 1 double, another double that you had to go into to get to a 3rd double. This to me is not 3 doubles so I was not happy.
I emailed Booking .com who said they agreed with me that I should get a discount.
They replied and wouldn't give a discount stating that I had 3 double rooms!!!
The hotel is well situated as it is only about 300 yards from a railway station that is only 2 stops away from the central station, the trip only takes about 5 mins.
The accommodation is very basic and there is a funny smell in the place, my children described it as a "chow mein" like smell.
As far as I could tell three was only one shower for several rooms.
We were given a code for free wi-if, none of us could get connected.
I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015

When we arrived at the hostel, it was as if we had returned into 1980's Soviet Russia. We didn't really inspect the room as we headed out almost immediately but upon our return later on that night, we noticed that multiple planks under one of the beds were broken, the room wasn't very clean, creepy crawlies everywhere, the shower head in the bathroom was broken. The only positive is that the wifi is fast!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2015

+ Room was large and clean
+ Location is excellent directly at S-Bahn station
+ Restroom are shared but very clean

- room was cold and very basic, a little run down
- hardest bed I ever had, mattress was cheapest model and very thin
- blankets were very thin, I've frozen to death and head to wear my jackett while sleeping
- no towels in room, perhaps I should have asked the lady, but am I the room service?
- The rate was outrageous

If you're on a tight budget and get a cheap rate and are tough, give it a try.

Otherwise: Avoid

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

We came for karnival. We got a double private room. Over €200 for 3 nights so expensive for what it is but we booked late. The staff are really friendly and helpful, the hostel is very cold and basic but its clean. The shower was cold both days i used it. And the rooms are all very cold. Its an easy location to get to central though so if ur just looking for something basic then this hostel does the job.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends