Residenz Am Dom Serviced Apartments
US$143
US$138
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsthese apartmentsretirement homemain stationlaundry roomsmall kitchenetteapartment was cleantrain stationthe location is perfectspoke good englishrooms are bigchristmas marketcologne cathedralthree nightsvisiting colognegbinternetdom
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Very accessible, clean apartments, friendly staff with excellent English and fantastic location for Xmas markets. The Residenz has many other amenities available to guests. The residence we met met were friendly and many spoke good English although one of our party spoke fluent German.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I had very bad experience with the staff in the hotel when I reach there the staff have problem with Arab and muslim people he deal with us in bad way then he kick us out said the hotel never I will not try to book again in that hotel and we can fine same hotel and cheapest and the staff more polite.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is a mix of a hotel and also a nursing home, this I do not mind because the location is optimal and the rooms are always nice and clean. It is more like mini apartments that are offered, with a small kitchenette and living room space. However, on the many occasions that I have spent living at this hotel the staff, in particular night staff, small, short, brute man is always horribly rude. When I first experienced his rudeness I thought maybe he was just having a bad night, but to my surprise I book this hotel a year later and was unfortunately greeted by his smug, demeaning character. And the wifi here is also a joke. Not only is it slow, but you get a very small amount of data to use. The data is sufficient if you're there for 2-3 days, but for a week and with business that may need to be done, it is downright useless!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2017

The location is perfect. Walking distance to Dom Cathedral, Köln HBF and shopping areas. The rooms are big enough, clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is helpful. We stayed three nights and on December 2017 and everything was perfect. I recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2016

The location of this hotel is quite good. The Cologne Cathedral (Dom) and the shopping area (Neumarkt, Heumarkt etc) are at walking distance. The hotel staff is quite helpful and provided useful information. Whenever I asked about directions to my office or to a tourist place, they helped me a lot. The kitchen had all the basic utensils and equipment. The room was big enough and was quite good.
But the room cleaning services were quite bad. They never cleaned the utensils in the kitchen and the blankets were also never changed. The televisions in the room had only one or two English channels. Restaurants inside the hotel were quite pricey.
And most importantly, just 1 GB free internet per device and that too for only three devices. 1 GB internet per device per week? Are you kidding me? That is extremely less. The hotel should surely improve the wifi services. There should be unlimited internet.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business