Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
Free cancellation until 12/02/23
US$155
Agoda.com
US$132
Hotels.comUS$155
TravelocityUS$155
PricelineUS$173
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend booked our stay as a surprise for my birthday. Everything was excellent :the room, the breakfast (a lot of choice), the garden, the overall location, the spa (I love it!) and I also got a very relaxing massage. Everything perfect!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We had one night to spend in the Dortmund area and who am I kidding? I don't know the Dortmund area at all and all we needed was to relax with our newborn baby. L'Arrivee was our choice and we were never disappointed!
The rooms are very spacious, the bathtub huge and shower great. The spa is really something else with pool, jacuzzi, steam, 2 saunas and ice showers - more than plenty to wind down.
We were horribly tired, so the restaurants were not visited at night, however, the complimentary breakfast was - again - plenty... with the highlight being the omelette chef and the impeccable service from the waiters.
By the way, kudos to the reception! - we had a minor issue in our room and the immediately moved us to another.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Christoffer G
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel entrance with super friendly hostess at the reception desk. The hotel rooms are super clean with a walk-in shower and bath. Excellent beds/bedding and nice office space ensure a comfortable stay. The restaurant is good and I can recommend the BBQ menu on the terrace (if the sun is shining).
Overall - great business hotel

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank mslotman
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Really enjoyed our stay. Spa set up was great..plenty of room, not like some that crowd you into little cubicles. Large pool, sauna. Front desk ladies could not have been more cheerful, helpful. Plus for great English. Room was comfy, had extra plugs for electronics. Breakfast was plentiful, eggs cooked to order if desired. Breakfast staff also super friendly. Would return to this establishment in a second.

Room tip: Our corner room was nice and bright.
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank D246AFdavidk
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Went there with my wife. Very unfriendly and lack of basic service for a hotel they pretent to be. My wife a filipina asked for an iron and ironing board. Harsh answer was "No". So I went and I dont ask. 15 minutes later we got the items. If you enter the front desk area they dont welcome you or recognize you in any way. We are leaving an our 4 weeks worldtrip to Seoul the Grand Hyatt. So please if you support unfriendly places you are at the right place. I inspected years ago hotels for hilton and hyatt but never found anything worse.

Date of stay: October 2017