See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I got a room with three beds and is the last room in the hotel... I never see a room like this.

I got a booking on this hotel and in the picture was a very beautiful rooms, when I arrived at the hotel they give me the last room from the hotel with THREE!!! BEDS!!! OMG!

This is HOTEL??? I think... this is HOSTEL !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Flo C
Reviewed 2 January 2017

The location was prefect if you are wanting to stay a couple of nights and explore Dusseldorf. The train and underground is throwing distance and is a 10 minute ride into the old town where all of the bars and shops are. Clean and friendly place to stay. The beds were very comfy but I must add they could have had either more or better pillows but not a big deal.

Room Tip: We had a double room with a shower it was spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2016

For the price you cannot complain. Less than a 5 minute walk to the train station and a 10-15 minute stroll into the centre/Altstadt. The room was fine and the shared bathroom was clean. Shower gel was not provided for so we had to ask reception for some, which they gave (probably just forgot to refill our room). They had wifi and the staff were friendly enough. I would go back.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I stayed here just after Christmas, and because we arrived early in the morning, we were offered a bigger and better room and were able to check in straight away. The toilet was down the corridor, but we had a shower in the room which was very convenient. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable and it was warm.
We decide to upgrade to breakfast and the choice was good value for money: coffee, tea, different breads, cereal, jams and nutella, fruit, cured meats and cheese. No croissants, but there was enough food to keep going all morning.
The only thing we did not like was to come back in the evening and see the guy at the reception with his feet on the desk, chatting on his mibile and being very disengaged. When we asked him about breakfast times, he had no idea and said to check in the room or on the wall.
There is also free wifi, so very good value for money overall.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed in an apartment away from the main hotel, enough space for 4 of us although two had to share a bed. Incredibly basic but for €13 a night per person what can you expect.

Ideal if all you're looking for is a place to sleep off all the beer you drank during the day!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends