1,162 results
All reviewspark hotelold townshopping areagreat hotellovely parkluxurious hotelperfect locationquality hotelvisit dusseldorfhotel staffnice staynice barrestaurants and barsrhine riverrooms are spaciousbusiness tripbusiness hotel
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

One night only in this top class hotel. Room was perfect, and the modern style SPA was a great experience. This building is in a center position, very closer to the old town (full of reataurants and breweries) and closer to the newshopping area also. Next time I'll stay more than one night only.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

2 extremes in one place!
On one side the pompous style of the hotel would be ok if it was maintained. The basic rooms are tiny but ok. Internet is as good as non-existing . In my shower, the temperature button would jump back 10 degrees all by itself to the extend I could only shower with one hand as I had to hold the darn button with the other. My toilets were permanently leaking. The inside light from the cupboard wouldn‘t shut itself off.
I asked the next morning to reception and as I came back at the end of the day I was told it was fix. After my first flush in the toilets we were back again with constant flow and after twisting twice the shower button it was as good as nothing was done.
I went back to reception and this time tech staff came in and worked on all 3 issues.
The overall room is very disappointing, bed way too soft and everything felt outdated.

The 2 stars they deserve are only through the amazing service they provide. From reception to breakfast, I only met really caring people with an impressive customer focus. If I were in the industry I would get those people in a well maintained building and it would for sure become the place to be. To top it all, go the bar and ask for Vyvy, not only a great service but also making you the best customized cocktail from her own creation. The cocktail menu is boring as hell but she saved it and made me want to come back just to try more of her own creations. #talentwasted

AWESOME STAFF! Some of the best in the industry. Please invest in refurbishing and upgrading and you got a gold mine!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Liir
Carsten_Fritz, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for your time to review your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with the service provided by our team.

We will evaluate the critical points you mentioned with the responsible department.

Perhaps you will give us the opportunity for a second impression to see that the past experience was an isolated one.
Please feel free to let me know about your next travel to Duesseldorf.

Until then I remain

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I feel always Home when I am in Parkhotel Düsseldorf but this time it was little different feeling memories when first Time to be in Parkhotel march 1958
All Hafez family feeling Home at Parkhotel
I was happy to meet friends serving by expressing
Meeting family members or friends

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Hospitality
Reviewed 10 July 2018

From the urban jungles to the fairytale forests of Düsseldorf, in this hotel travelers will be able to check-in very close to the public garden in some of the world's most incredible – and remote – settings.

The garden is more than beautiful, relaxing and a lovely place to walk around during the day and evening, very few steps away from the opera house and from the Rhine river, from the culturally and historically important waterway of Europe, bringing people in a new network together.

Not putting up a facade, but catching the sunlight and warm up the conditions, in the zone of interaction.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Carsten_Fritz, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for this great review of your stay with us.

We are happy to hear that the location was convenient for you. At the same time we are motivated to improve ourselves in order to get all points from you regarding all other categories. It would be helfpul, if you could send us more details about your stay seperatly by email.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Hotel is very nice, at a perfect location, reception staff, and staff in general, is extremely kind and helpful. 4 point rating just cos...wi-fi is so poor, that i can say there was no wifi connection at all. all the time i had to use my mobile data.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Carsten_Fritz, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for your kind feedback which is much appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that you had some problems with our WIFI connection. We are fully aware of these problems and are still working on several ideas for a better internet connection in general.

We would be happy to welcome you back soon.