NH Duesseldorf City Nord(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$106
US$95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
US$168
US$155
US$94
US$85
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf(Dusseldorf)
US$204
US$191
  • Restaurant
INNSIDE by Melia Dusseldorf Derendorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Stage 47(Dusseldorf)
US$153
US$118
  • Room Service
Hotel Stadt Munchen(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$64
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2015

+ good location
+ very clean and comfortable room
+ no problems with check-in or check out
+ only few minuts to city center
+ our room content kitchen, living room, bed room and big terrace
+ smaller breakfast included
Ideally for group of friends or family.

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 1 March 2015

This hotel is absolutely a no-frills no-amenities sort of place but I still have an affection for it. I stayed here for a week once a year every year for 13 years. The rooms are small, there is no restaurant (breakfast only) but the staff were always attentive and helpful. If you are looking to live it up in the lap of luxury this is not the place for you, but if you need a good night's sleep in a spot close to downtown and with good access to public transportation, it'll do just fine. One suggestion: ask for a room on the "garden side" as the street side can be a bit noisy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The hotel is easily reached by tram or bus (704 and 721) and is within striking distance of the main sights. We were three male adults staying in a triple room and were in Dusseldorf for a football tournament in Gelsenkirchen so a budget hotel suited our need perfectly. However as the trams run most of the night it can be very noisy. No noise from people though (eg. revellers). The local area was very quiet.

Lifts do not stop at all floors.

As with other hotels you can have a ticket that gives free transport on buses trams and trains in Westphalia region of Germany - real good saving. Rooms were basic but clean and suited our needs. We did have a problem on check out in that they said there had no record of receiving any payment for our stay from the web company we used. Although no fuss was made (they had my credit card details and said they would take it from there if no payment was made) I checked on my return home and found the original email which confirmed my payment. I emailed the hotel with all relevant details but as I write I have not received an acknowledgement. Although this may seem a somewhat negative review I have made on the basis that if I was visiting for family or weekend break to see Dusseldorf other than football I don't think it would be suitable for families / couples but was perfectly adequate for us.

Room Tip: It may be that rooms at the rear of the hotel are quieter (trams running during the night at the front)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Terminus has a good location but the hotel is quite old.
The rooms are quite big, and it’s easy to percept noise between some of the rooms as the doors are not isolating. Some of the staff are very service minded and some not.
No A/C in the room I got.

Room Tip: ensure a room to the back. Trams pass by in front.of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

No! I have a bad impression about this hotel.
I stayed there 2 weeks ago and I found this hotel dirty, stinky and unreasonably expensive.
I get that Dusseldorf was full of people in that period, but this three-star hotel deserves less than half of that what I spent.
In my room the moquette was a collection of different stains, the mirror over the sink was broken, my room was on the street side and the noise of the bus/trains/cars annoyed me all the nights.
The cherry on the cake was the lighted sign beside of the window of my room. The letter was the H of the word Hotel... It stayed with me all nights long...

The breakfast was too much expensive for what I got (10€)

The only point in favor was the proximity to the train station. 4 minutes by walk.

The good news is that Dusseldorf is beautiful and deserves to be visited.

Room Tip: Ask the last floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business