All reviewsnespresso coffee machine in the roomold townboutique hoteldown sidessplit leveljunior suitesleeping areavery comfortable stayfree upgradelovely hotelcentral dusseldorftrain stationrain showermin walkjapanese quartermini barweekend break
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Really pleased with our stay in this lovely 'boutique' hotel. It's quite individual and the rooms are extremely spacious with swanky bathrooms (rain shower and Rituals toiletries - my absolute favourite!). The location is also very convenient for the train station and the city in general. Loved the breakfast. Totally recommend it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I stayed at the Stage 47 hotel this week during a business trip to Dusseldorf. I picked this particular hotel because of its main advantages which proved to be correct: it is very close to the city's main train station, to the main boulevard (Kuniegsalee) and to the Japanese quarter - as it is located in one of the side streets, nothing too exciting besides the Turkish Doner (excellent btw) across the street. So in terms of location I preffered this one over Hafen hotel which are a bit disconnected from the city.

In terms of cleanliness, the hotel is spotlessly clean and rooms are reflected honestly through the hotel's website. The team at the reception were always present, always kind and gave a warm sense of hospitality. The breakfast is more than you'd imagine, served at a nice space above the reception.

All in all I enjoyed my stay at Stage 47 and might return there again on my future visits to Dusseldorf.

However, if I had to point a few down sides to this hotel, I would mention that rooms have tendency to be dark and lack any impressive street views (mine faced the back, though front won't be as interesting as well), and to whomever this may be of importance - the hotel doesn't really have a lobby besides a small reception desk with beverages and snacks. To me it didn't really matter but for some this does feel a bit disappointing. Besides this, no special facilities in the hotel (i.e. gym, spa, business center etc.).

Thank you Stage 47!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the suits with the upper gallery level as sleeping area
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for the weekend. Fantastic boutique hotel a short walk from the main train station. Ideally located , near to the shopping and a good walk to the old town.
Rooms very spacious ,and strikingly decorated.
Breakfast was delicious with a good choice available . Staff very friendly informative and helpful.
Would highly reccommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Last week we stayed at this hotel when we visited the Caravan Salon. It appeared to be a special but romantic hotel for couples. We had a very comfortable stay in a junior suite. We were given an unexpected free upgrade which came as a surprise. The next morning we had a very good breakfast, so we are very satisfied about our stay. The only minus point is the location in a rather dull street without any nice views or outside space.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stayed in Stage 47 during a European Road Trip in July and was very impressed. The staff are friendly and helpful and the room we had was large, clean and well equipped. The hotel also offers parking for a 18 Euro per night charge which I thought was very reasonable. Stage 47 is located only a short walk from Königsallee and the staff were happy to hold on to our luggage after we checked out so we could have lunch before leaving Dusseldorf.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family