US$136
US$130
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

NH Duesseldorf City Nord(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Restaurant
Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Bar/Lounge
US$241
US$226
  • Pool
US$90
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$141
US$133
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$88
Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf(Dusseldorf)
US$203
US$192
  • Restaurant
INNSIDE by Melia Dusseldorf Derendorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Hotel Stadt Munchen(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$75
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Cheap, no frills place to stay. I wanted a room where I could drop my bags, go to a football game, return for a sleep then leave early. Would say it's fine if those are your requirements but not if you wanted any more from a room. I was able to sleep well and the shower worked ok though a new shower fitting wouldn't go amiss.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Booked a nice cheap weekend away and we were happy with the hotel. Ok location, hotel was clean, beds were nice and clean and comfy.
The only thing I would say is if you are as a couple it's ok but groups of lads I would not stay here as you can get hotels closer to the bars, plus the management don't stand for noise on a night!
Worst thing about staying here and the only thing I can say bad about was the breakfast. I paid roughly £20 extra for 2 days and its was pretty poor, very basic so id advise people to not bother with it.

Room Tip: pay extra for en suit bathroom
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Firstly I had to wait 10 minutes in reception before somebody showed up. Then the boy was not really polite as if I were an inconvenience to him (maybe I interrupted his evenings TV viewing)
Then he gave me the key to a room which was occupied by a couple who I walked in on (quite embarrassing) Finally I was given a room that smelled of stale tobacco and when I said to the reception boy it smelled he said "no it doesn't". Unbelievable!!!

Room Tip: I chose a nonsmoking room but unfortunately got a smoking room. I would much prefer to use a different hotel next time
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2014

...good central location though, perfect for a one night stay, bathroom could use a little makeover, other than that pretty average for the not so budgetary price...breakfast included but available in a hotel accross the street

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Very good and quite hotel near city center... 10 min walking.
No breakfast but it is not a problem during xmas martket you can eat in the city center or buy something, there is a bar 50 m frm the hotel.
Reception always open 24h very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends