See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

These hotel was advertising as available on booking and we could have booked it there and then, but wanted to double check it at least from outside. When we got there some started saying through the ring phone to go away because they were fully booked. Then someone appeared and asked us to leave saying that the info on booking.com were lies. Do not even attempt to go here. There are plenty of hotels in the area for even less money.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Cheap, no frills place to stay. I wanted a room where I could drop my bags, go to a football game, return for a sleep then leave early. Would say it's fine if those are your requirements but not if you wanted any more from a room. I was able to sleep well and the shower worked ok though a new shower fitting wouldn't go amiss.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Booked a nice cheap weekend away and we were happy with the hotel. Ok location, hotel was clean, beds were nice and clean and comfy.
The only thing I would say is if you are as a couple it's ok but groups of lads I would not stay here as you can get hotels closer to the bars, plus the management don't stand for noise on a night!
Worst thing about staying here and the only thing I can say bad about was the breakfast. I paid roughly £20 extra for 2 days and its was pretty poor, very basic so id advise people to not bother with it.

Room tip: pay extra for en suit bathroom
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Firstly I had to wait 10 minutes in reception before somebody showed up. Then the boy was not really polite as if I were an inconvenience to him (maybe I interrupted his evenings TV viewing)
Then he gave me the key to a room which was occupied by a couple who I walked in on (quite embarrassing) Finally I was given a room that smelled of stale tobacco and when I said to the reception boy it smelled he said "no it doesn't". Unbelievable!!!

Room tip: I chose a nonsmoking room but unfortunately got a smoking room. I would much prefer to use a different hotel next time
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2014

...good central location though, perfect for a one night stay, bathroom could use a little makeover, other than that pretty average for the not so budgetary price...breakfast included but available in a hotel accross the street

Date of stay: October 2014