Free cancellation until 03/08
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$126
Mercure Hotel Plaza Essen(Essen)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Pool
Welcome Hotel Essen(Essen)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$53
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$108
US$98
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
GHOTEL hotel & living Essen(Essen)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$66
Rheinischer Hof(Essen)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Not far from the city center and industrial area. Good breakfast. Very kind personnel. Very clean. Good room layout. Excellent on-site restaurant.
Note: reception is closed in the night so no check-in after 11PM

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Was there for two dinners on a tour in the restaurant. One evening was a great experience, the other was not, The second was on a saturday eve and after sitting down we wait approx one and another half hour for our meals - bad luck!
The meals are great (schnitzel), but if you order the burger you shall read the description very thoroughful. Everything is described, but may not meet your experience. So, the burger is served ina panini, from my point of view it is to hard for a burger. And the patty is more like frikadellee. Honestly, the quality was good.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I usually go here at least once a week and I have done it for 20 years now - I would say I'm a regular. I can't really remember a single visit when I was not happy with the food. And whenever there was a problem they solved it brilliantly. If you are looking for German food then go here!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed for one night to visit Essen motor show with some friends.

We arrived very late at night so everything was locked up & we were unsure of how to get in but we managed to find some staff in the kitchen who gave us access & found the manager to check us in.

Our rooms were very big with comfortable beds & very nice bathrooms.
There was a minibar in the room & free wifi.

The breakfast buffet was very nice.

We did not spend much time in the hotel or local area but we're happy with our stay.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I had my fourth stay here this summer, and as always I feel welcome and taken care of in a familiar way. Rooms are spacious and very clean, food and drink + breakfast is great as always.
If you are traveling in this are, stay here :)

Room Tip: Spacious and warm!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple