“The Italian food I like...”
Review of Ristorante Vivere

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ises
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The interior is not very cozy but everything else compensates largely. Broad choice of various classic Italian dishes on the menu. I’ve been here a few times recently and I’ve never been disappointed. Plates are simple but the food full of taste. Service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

With family we chose premises following the positive feedback. It was an excellent choice. Excellent pizza, fantastic service! Perfect snap. Italian atmosphere! I would recommend!

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

very nice food and nice friendly environment!! spaghetti, pizza, salads all very nice!you can also buy the pasta that is made there! ☺️

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We had ravioli with a walnut sauce which was very good. Pizza was also good. The fish was very fresh with a side of good vegetables. The service was rather slow in the beginning, but, got much better later when the restaurant wasn't so full anymore. The waitress was actually very friendly.

3  Thank Lily W
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This place was recommended by the hotel receptionist and was not part of a small group of restaurants near the hotel (Mercure Hotel Hagen). It was fine from the outside (another typical Italian restaurant) but I was a bit miffed by the service: I had to wait for a menu (they offered me a beer) then I had to wait to order the food and then I had to wait for the food. I ordered proscuito to start and was virtually given the restaurant's entire stock of the stuff (miles too big a portion) and then I ordered a side salad and a pasta dish with langoustine. The side salad was miles too big for one – three sliced tomatoes and mozzarella the size of a tennis ball. The pasta dish was fine. What annoyed me was the portion sizes. I was dining alone but I could have fed three people. What a waste. The whole thing was 43 Euros – and they didn't deserve a tip.