“Nice and cosy and good food”
Review of Hans im Gluck

Hans im Gluck
Ranked #4 of 423 Restaurants in Wuppertal
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

To go out eating with friends or informal business. Straightforward, cosy, nice, good food, not expensive. Will return.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Easy to get a seat, menu is well organized with good selections. Service was friendly and prompt. Food was serviced quickly and warm. Good place to come in from the cold and get a bite.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

You can find Hans im Glück mostly in every bigger german City. The Food is always Fresh and tasty. You can get also awesome vegetarian or vegan Burgers for a good Price and afterwards you can order well made Cocktails. Value for Money

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

This place was recommended by a colleague. I was reluctant to visit this place since I come from a land, where I hate to say, we dominate burgers. The food was subpar. The selections, pairings and offerings sound great. Unfortunately, the hamburger patty tasted as if it were from McDonalds.

I ordered the burger with goat cheese, fig sauce & bacon and the burger was drowned in a mayo sauce that tasted like, yep, the crap sauce the McDonald's uses on the Big Mac.

On a bright note, the decor was very fresh, inviting and something you will see at a farm to table organic restaurant. The beer was very good which is to be expected.

Very disappointing, I would have been better off at the imbiss kebab joint around the corner.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

I think it is a good place to go when you have to go out eating on your own. On business trips I nomally hate to go out for dinner just by myself, but I felt comfortable in Hans im Glück.
My burger was a bit too raw in the centre but I got a new one straight away and the sweet potatoe fries were excellent.