“Terrific Tapas”

Ranked #67 of 313 Restaurants in Trier
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2015

My husband and I went there on a date. The atmosphere was up scale but not stuffy. The waitresses were sweat and attentive and spoke perfect English. They also provided us with an English menu.

We ordered the American Salat, which came with steak and sunflower seeds and balsamic vinegar. It was enormous, and my husband loved it! We could have both shared that as the only thing we got but we had ordered it to share and the Tapas to share. We chose about 8 tapas and pretty much all of them were to die for! The fried mushrooms were absolutely my favorite.

I would definitely go again.

If I had to say that there was one thing I didn't like would be in the bathroom they didn't have paper towels they had that revolving cloth hand towels.

1  Thank Lily E

Reviewed 27 August 2014

the local white wines are excellent....could have used a couple of more pillows, or at least bigger ones....

1  Thank docotrdantheman
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Located outside the city center but worth the drive. The Lebanese chef/owner is in the kitchen preparing outstanding Mediterranean staples with fresh local ingredients. Lovely outside courtyard. Reasonable prices. Great service and accommodating for families. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Soulefulltraveler
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We had a pleasant meal here: food was mediterranean in style. Service was very attentive and helpful for non-german speakers.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Family restorant.For Italien food lovers.
The place is appropriate for the hotel guests.