“Best Restaurant on Staten Island Kathy SI”

Casa Verde Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 315 Restaurants in Trier
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

The food is always excellent. We have always gotten delicious food whatever we order. The food is consistently excellent. The owner and staff are the best. We always feel comfortable and I notice everyone is treated so very nice. Very friendly staff. They are the best! Highly recommend Casa Verde

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The other dishes were awesome too, but I'm a lamb fan. The spaghetti carbonara was good too, and (I don't remember the name) but was a steak of 300 gr. and was awesome too.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

While staying at the Zur Post Hotel, we were looking for an excellent dining choice not too far away. Boy did we luck out with the Casa Verde. The hostess/server Petra could not have been more hospitable or helpful. Her English was perfect and she provided an English menu which was quite helpful. {She also took the time to help us plan out our visit to Trier including providing a hand-drawn map.)

But the food is why you go and it was excellent. We had the assorted Tapas tray for two and the three of us couldn't finish it. We also had the home made gnocchi in a delicious marinara sauce. A great and attractively priced bottle of Riesling and an assorted dessert platter left us painfully over-stuffed but very happy. $90 for three of us complete, 'out the door'. Great stuff!

Reviewed 22 February 2015

My husband and I went there on a date. The atmosphere was up scale but not stuffy. The waitresses were sweat and attentive and spoke perfect English. They also provided us with an English menu.

We ordered the American Salat, which came with steak and sunflower seeds and balsamic vinegar. It was enormous, and my husband loved it! We could have both shared that as the only thing we got but we had ordered it to share and the Tapas to share. We chose about 8 tapas and pretty much all of them were to die for! The fried mushrooms were absolutely my favorite.

I would definitely go again.

If I had to say that there was one thing I didn't like would be in the bathroom they didn't have paper towels they had that revolving cloth hand towels.

1  Thank Lily E
Reviewed 27 August 2014

the local white wines are excellent....could have used a couple of more pillows, or at least bigger ones....

1  Thank docotrdantheman