All reviews free bottle of wine train and bus station small bottle excellent location wi fi few minutes walk the ground floor comfortable beds would stay here again porta nigra key cathedral elevator germany
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The good:
1. Location. Right in front of train and bus station. Walking distant to Old Town and point of interests.
2. The Staff. Very friendly and accommodating.

The Bad:
1. Room was small and it had a bad smell.
2. Bathroom was even smaller. You have to step in to this really tiny shower.
3. Room was facing the street which was really bad because of the noise. I think it was nearly 3am when I finally able to sleep.
My husband booked the hotel by mistake. We traveled to Trier 10 years ago and he thought that this is the same hotel we stayed at. But it wasn't. We actually stayed at Romischer Hotel 10 years ago.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Easy to communicate with the Hotel by e-mail. Nice and helpful staff. I arrived late and it worked with the key. It is close to the train- and busstation. Wi-fi is good. Very good breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Vinum ist part of the "embrace hotels" who give chance for people with disabilities to have a nice place to work.
But don't think that the quality is lower, on the opposite!!! it is a solid, clean and friendly hotel located just in front of the train station.
Just be careful to be there before 21:00 in the evening or make an arrangement for the keys, otherwise you may have to wait 10 minutes for someone to come, but it is not a big disturbance, I ll come again!!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dazibao2017
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This hotel is suitable if you like to be located close to the main train station. Unfortunately this is a modest part of town so it may not suit the more discerning travelers.

I found it comfortable with a modest, although sufficient breakfast. You will have a comfortable stay, but, if you are looking for something inside the old town or closer to the main city attractions then this is not the hotel for you.

I was delighted by the friendly staff who went out of their way to make it a comfortable stay. In keeping with the name of the hotel (Wine) I received a complimentary bottle of white wine. A nice touch!

I upgraded to the junior suite which was great for the extra space even though I was a solo traveler. If you are looking for a reasonable hotel with an acceptable level of comfort then you will not go wrong. The staff made the stay very happy.

Room tip: Upgrade to the junior suite if your budget allows, the extra space is always welcome.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PeterV1
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com