US$66
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Travelodge Winnersh Triangle(Winnersh)(Great Value!)
US$48
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10(Winnersh)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$96
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$89
US$41
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$35
Travelodge
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$88
US$85
Travelocity
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$73
US$61
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$63
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I would avoid this place like the plague... absolutely awful. Noisy, filthy, no air-con, terrible breakfast, charged double, do not reply on email or phone. I left after one night to go the the Holiday Inn - was like entering a different universe. I sometimes wonder if people who run these places have ever actually sayed in a hotel.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank nicknewlands
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Booked this Hotel because it was advertised as Pet friendly. Arrived with a friend and one dog. They refused to let us stay despite the booking having been accepted and the room prepaid. My friend was physically ejected with the dog, after much discussion they agreed to let me contact the booking company who were trying to find us an alternative so put me on hold. The staff then got very hostile, conversed in a foreign tongue while make it obvious it was about me and while standing within 2 feet of me. They made it plain if I didn't leave PDQ things would get really nasty.
They were unconcerned that two elderly ladies would be without accommodation in a strange place and totally unhelpful about finding an alternative.
We eventually did find an alternative as although fully booked themselves the staff at a Holiday Inn helped us find somewhere. DO NOT BOOK THE ELMHURST

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I was on my own looking for last minute deal after invite to Ascot. Very cheap deal and near direct station to racecourse. Hotel was good and basic but what I expected for price. Great parking and nice pub for meal 3 Tuns. Room ok and clean enough. Staff friendly and small bar open till midnight
Good value for money and it did have wifi.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Buster147
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the elmhurst because my usual hotels where full and I was pleasantly surprised it was clean and the shower was good the food was good and staff friendly it is well priced too plenty of parking

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rayjden
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Clean bed and comfy. Didnt see any guests. Breakfast was dissapointing, only 3 things on offer in combinations, no offer of cereal, hurried out at 9, even though id arrived on time, couldnt finish my tea! Im not fussy but this was below even my standards!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo