Elmhurst Hotel
US$82
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10(Winnersh)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$102
US$91
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$63
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hilton Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$98
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Although a budget hotel the Elmhurst compares very unfavourably with other similar hotels I have used.
There is a shabby ,unloved atmosphere about the place, with the plumbing and electrics in need of a complete refit.
Breakfast was adequate but the fried egg came with a pool of greasy oil which was inedible.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DINGO92
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This hotel is good for value. The room was clean, included an en suite.
The wifi was strong. Breakfast was fine. Location good too.
The street was a little loud due to roadworks, but besides that it was a perfectly adequate stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mr F
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I would avoid this place like the plague... absolutely awful. Noisy, filthy, no air-con, terrible breakfast, charged double, do not reply on email or phone. I left after one night to go the the Holiday Inn - was like entering a different universe. I sometimes wonder if people who run these places have ever actually sayed in a hotel.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank nicknewlands
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Booked this Hotel because it was advertised as Pet friendly. Arrived with a friend and one dog. They refused to let us stay despite the booking having been accepted and the room prepaid. My friend was physically ejected with the dog, after much discussion they agreed to let me contact the booking company who were trying to find us an alternative so put me on hold. The staff then got very hostile, conversed in a foreign tongue while make it obvious it was about me and while standing within 2 feet of me. They made it plain if I didn't leave PDQ things would get really nasty.
They were unconcerned that two elderly ladies would be without accommodation in a strange place and totally unhelpful about finding an alternative.
We eventually did find an alternative as although fully booked themselves the staff at a Holiday Inn helped us find somewhere. DO NOT BOOK THE ELMHURST

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I was on my own looking for last minute deal after invite to Ascot. Very cheap deal and near direct station to racecourse. Hotel was good and basic but what I expected for price. Great parking and nice pub for meal 3 Tuns. Room ok and clean enough. Staff friendly and small bar open till midnight
Good value for money and it did have wifi.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business