“Good!!”
Review of LadenCafe Aha

LadenCafe Aha
Ranked #9 of 41 Shopping in Dresden
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Really good lentil soup! all round good food, good service, not expensive. Some of the seats were a little uncomfortable, not designed for a long visit!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

What everybody has reported before is true. This place is a great little spot.

Warm friendly staff and great food. On a cold, damp day there's nothing like their potato soup. It will warm your "innards". And by the way, it's reasonably priced.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I visited Laden cafe 3 weeks ago with my family. The staff was very friendly.
I had the vegan potato soup and some fresh salad.
It was one of the best soups I have tried.
They Served Quite a large portion which will keep you going for the day.
There is plenty of choice for salads.
The prices are reasonable. A better place to eat than the other expensive places.
Thanks,
V V Joglekar

Reviewed 24 June 2016

This cafe was very cute and the waitstaff were very helpful and accommodating. I couldn't decide between 2 soups so they said I could do half and half and gave me a small bowl of each. The lentil soup was very good, and a small bowl of that plus the salad bar would've been enough for me. The salad bar was also good, and as well as normal lettuces and vegetables there were also some bean salads, marinated cucumbers and beets, etc. My boyfriend had the special of the day which was a risotto that I thought was a little lacking in flavor, but I'd still recommend the place.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Nice combination of restaurant, café and shop. A little alternative maybe, but that's not negative at all.
The meals are not very spicy despite their (often) Indian or Arabic origin, but very tasty and you won't be hungry, especially after the lentil stew!
Finish your stay with something special like a mug of star anise or cardamom spiced coffee.