Kangaroo-Stop Hostel
US$86
  • Bar/Lounge
Leonardo Hotel Dresden Altstadt(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$63
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Bulow Palais(Dresden)
US$142
US$125
Relais & Châteaux
US$91
  • Restaurant
Ibis Dresden Bastei(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Bar/Lounge
US$114
US$94
US$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$87
  • Pool
US$88
US$70
US$60
US$52
Priceline
All reviewsgreat kitchentrain stationminute walklarge kitchenfacilities are greatbed roomdresden neustadtold towncommon areasan updatea great staycity centresheetssinkloungesupermarketrefrigerator
Reviewed 22 April 2016

The staff on reception were lovely and made sure that I knew everything I needed to in order to have the best stay possible. Unfortunately, I only stayed for one night and even though it was quiet I met some lovely people. The kitchen was excellently well equipped and clean. The bathrooms were adequate and the bedrooms were nice. The common area was great to hang out in too. The only downfall is that reception is not manned 24 hours, however if you are out late you have a key to enter the building from the back entrance.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2016

The owner and hostess is a really nice and warm woman. It's a bit pricey for a backpacker, but really the best choice. The room was very tidy and clean. The kitchen was very well organised and top notch!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I stayed here on my way through from Prague up to Berlin. I was welcomed by Julia, who was an amazing host. She was so welcoming and helped me with all my needs. It was my first hostel and definitely one of the best on my journey. The hostel has a comfortable, cosy feeling about it- so when you are there it feels like you are at home.
The rooms are older, but have every essential you need. I was really happy with my stay here. It has a great kitchen, which has all the essentials and extras you need too!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

The rooms were quite large and there was a desk and a sink in the room. The only things which bothered me is that there were no plugs next to the bed. The showers were adequate and clean. The staff was friendly but the reception is not open 24h. The atmosphere was quite calm and quiet, at least when I was there. The location is good for going out at night, as it is in Neustadt where students live. It is a bit further from the old town though, you'd have to walk about 20min. Overall I thought it was a decent place to stay, it's not the Ritz but it certainly more than does the job.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

I have different feelings about this hostel, I'll start from the relatively negative ones; When I've seen my room (4 bed dorm) and showers, I thought that it's kind of old style.
Their price policy is a bit expensive, they do charge for the sheets (First time I've seen such a thing) and an extra 3 Euros for municipality (Go Dresden!).
And the positive ones:
The location of this hostel is absolutely perfect, in the middle of the old and new part of the city. Even though it's a bit old, hostel is in general very clean and maintained very well. The staff is very friendly and helpful, all information that they've given to me was very useful. There is a big, nice and clean kitchen in the hostel.
At the end I've spent 2 comfortable nights in here and if I'll be in Dresden again, I won't be looking for another place to stay.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo