US$139
US$51
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$72
Adina Apartment Hotel Leipzig(Leipzig)
US$87
US$97
US$126
US$110
  • Restaurant
Amadeo Hotel Garni(Leipzig)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$55
  • Room Service
McDreams Hotel Leipzig(Leipzig)(Great Value!)
US$41
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

All reviewsold towntrain stationwine bargreen marblethis is my go to hotelevery employeehelpful voteper minutegourmet restaurantstayed at this hotel for nightsold stylestayed longerhuge bathroomthoroughly enjoyed our stayindoor poolfirst morninga real pleasure
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I have in the meantime stayed at the Furstenhof several times and it is a pleasure to stay here while visiting Leipzig. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. The rooms are spacious and well equiped. The breakfast is good and valet parking is working perfectly ... although not cheap (32E).

Overall a real pleasure staying here and will be here next time I will be visiting Leipzig again.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. This is a very old building. Rooms have been renovated and updated, and they look very nice and clean. But there is definite smell of mold in the bathroom. Other then that it was a good hotel. Very convenient location. Excellent service.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Hotel_Fuerstenhof, General Manager at Hotel Furstenhof, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Nat,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad to hear that you were basically satisfied with your stay. Especially your praise regarding our service makes us very happy.

I have forwarded your note on the smell in the bathroom to our executive housekeeper and technical manager, who will take care of it.

I would be glad to see you soon in the Hotel Fuerstenhof, Leipzig, to convince you completely of our house.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2018

The room was nice, and with fresh winter-air from open windows, the sewer-smell vanished. It got better next day. The TV was not in good shape and stopped working, now and then, until it didn`t work at all the last of 4 nights. A member of the staff had a hard time fixing it. The radio in the bathroom also needed fixing, and three men was working on it when I came to my room for a rest. I didn`t even know there was a radio! Room maintenance could be too much with visits both day and night. We had to use the "Don`t disturb" sign. "Preparing the bed for the night" is not luxury. It is a nuisance! Lunch in the nice foyer was costly and it took long time to get a beer and much longer to get the average sandwiches. We skipped the restaurant after this experience. Breakfast had the nice price of 31 euro we were told. I wonder what that included. Three times the staff asked if we were staying at the hotel, for how long and in which room. I guess that is the price for staying in a luxury hotel?? Even in the lovely spa, gym, swimming pool- area entering with the special hotel bathrobe, I was asked this. Some of the receptionists didn`t seem very service-minded and friendly. The Hotel surely has a long story and good reputation. But we experienced either too much service or too slow service.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Hotel_Fuerstenhof, General Manager at Hotel Furstenhof, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Jan,

I want to take this chance kindly thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am very sorry that we could not completely convince you of our house and our service.
We have received your comments and suggestions and will discuss them internally. Only in this way can we constantly improve our service for our guests.
Of course every guest has a different idea about the service (for example the turn-down service). Give us on a next stay the short note that this service is not desired.

I would be glad if you give us another chance to convince you completely of the Hotel Fuerstenhof. Until then, I wish you and your family all the best.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The Furstenhof in a word is outstanding, a few walkable blocks from the train station and the major, many attractions of a prideful city with a rich history of music and a present cultural scene. Our room was relatively large, and pleasantly decorated, the breakfasts were well presented and good, the ambience appropriately subdued. If there is a complaint, it was the desk's problems with English or whatever, insisting it did not have a packet I had been expecting to be waiting for me (with tickets for an evening concert.) . Several trips to the desk and it was found not by the clerk but by an alert bellhop, in time to make the concert. Other than that anxious few moments, it was all smiles for our 3 days there is an appealing city, and an outstanding hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

While visiting Leipzig for the Cirque du Soleil I stayed two nights in this awesome luxury hotel.

The historic building is just awesome as well as the well decorated and very clean rooms.

On breakfast they have a very friendly service as well as egg preparation on the the place.

The hotel is located just a few steps from the train station in Leipzig as well as from the old town. So you can walk to nearly everything.

When I will come back to Leipzig for a longer stay I will book this hotel for sure again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank arneworld
Hotel_Fuerstenhof, General Manager at Hotel Furstenhof, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear arneworld,

thank you for taking time to share your experience at the Hotel Fuerstenhof, Leipzig. I am happy to hear that your visit in Leipzig was complemented by a pleasant and enjoyable stay at our hotel. Please be assured that I will pass on your feedback to the entire team of the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you again at the Hotel Fürstenhof for another satisfying stay.

Kind regards and all the best for 2018