“Good meal”

Restaurant Und Cafe Mediterraneo
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Wittenberg
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My family and enjoyed our meal here. We recommend this place to anyone visiting Wittenberg. My family got pizzas and I got the gyro plate. The service was good.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

After an hour of Bach in the City Church the meal and atmosphere were just perfect. Really good food for each of us, and wonderful service.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

The menu had a variety of choices and the prices were affordable - two helpful points to pull our group in the door. We thought it was a small restaurant but the seating upstairs could handle a tour group. I ordered a potato and vegetable dish and my friends each ordered the pizza and a salad - we all enjoyed the portions. Although it did take awhile to be served we did not mind at all on a cold rainy day in February!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Been waiting over an hour for the bill.
The food was nice, I've had better, had worse but seriously, an hour?

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch in the lovely town of Wittenberg. Sat outside in the street although there is plenty of seating inside and on the second floor. The service was friendly and menu selection interesting and plentiful. We ordered the special of the day which was Wiener schnitzel that came with delicious French fries and a side salad. Looking at everyone plates, it looked delicious and nice portions. Glad we came here for lunch.