“The most impessive restaurant”
Review of Fuego del Sur

Fuego del Sur
Ranked #29 of 363 Restaurants in Kiel
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Delicious food and relaxed ambience!!
I have visited two times here during my business trip in Kiel.
The food in here was very delicious and I felt relax with my good friends by spending great time.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

During a short trip to Kiel, with some friends we ate at the Fuego del Sur. All had a good big serving and the food was tasty.

Cosy atmosphere and polite waiters.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Absolutely fabulous food, the staff were really pleasant and very helpful especially as we were trying out our German translations on them. If you prefer your real ale to the usual European Lagers then you must try the Fuego beir which is a dark beer more like the British real ales.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Went here for dinner with two colleagues. Ordered a steak, mixed fish and swordfish. Asked for a salad without dressing. We all got a salad, but they included the dressing. That was quickly changed an I got a salad without dressing. The service was quick and the food god served soon after we finished the salad. The fish and meat was very tasty and portion size was more then enough. However the baked potato was to dry and tough. Probably to long in the microwave.

However this place has potential and I think I will give it a second try next time I am in Kiel.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Visited the Feugo del Sur in a large group, the service was good and the food was nice and quite generous serves. If you order the steak you definitely will not go home hungry. I requested mustard which was a little challenging for them however they did come up with something as a tasty alternative.