All reviewssuperior roomglass doorthe lack of air conditioningold townbeautiful restaurantopening the windowmini suitebig clean roomseconomy roomone nightnice hotelcity centrenice breakfast buffethuge showerfamily roomtwo double bedslocation is great
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We had a pleasant night at the Park Inn. We stopped to see if we could get a room as we could find one online. They told us they were booked, but had some “economy rooms” that might be available on line - so we were able to book a room that way. They told us the economy rooms were small so we knew what we were getting in to. For those of you that only do online you should expect a small room. Ours was small but adequate for our stay. Room was clean and comfortable and the staff were all nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Christine M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Lubeck, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Tom C:
Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your stay with us here at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel in Lübeck. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our hotel was the right choice for you.
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson we would like to thank you for your stay with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Lübeck.
Best regards
Christine Mehlhorn
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I arrived the hotel for a congress in Lubeck.
After a travel from London in hot weather it was good arriving in this hotel- or was it? Check in was slow but finally I got to my upgraded room. Man, It was hot there. and with an open window the traffic was so heavy it was impossible to sleep. Air condition? No way. Three nights in sauna room 305 were 3 sleepless nights. I understand that this hotel does not need a fitness centre. You can sweat some litres just by staying in your room. Each room is a sauna! Very practical indeed. However, for me who was there to work this hotel was a disaster. And I was not the only one with such an experience. In the winter it probably is a good hotel , However in the summer, if it happens to be hot, think twice before you order.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LBCMarketing, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Lubeck, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your stay with us here at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel in Lübeck. I hope you had a pleasant journey home.
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson I apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.

Next time if you are coming back to Lübeck, I can recommend you our partner hotel the Radisson Blu Senator Hotel where all rooms are equipped with air conditioning.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future and remain
with best regards from Lübeck

Rik Brust
Managing Director

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

An adequate hotel for a 1 night stay. Really bizarre that the toilet had a glass door. Not really what you want unless you are in your own. Question is why have a glass door for the w.c.? Otherwise the room was ok and in a decent location close to the amenities if Lubeck.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
LBCMarketing, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Lubeck, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Keith,
With regards to your comments I regret that your stay did not meet all your expectations. We feel very sorry and would like to excuse for any inconveniences caused.

It is a pity that you don’t like our new renovated rooms and you felt uncomfortable in there.
Next time if you are coming back to Lübeck, I can recommend you our partner hotel the Radisson Blu Senator Hotel where all rooms are offering completely separate bathrooms.

However, your comment will help us to uphold and control the standard of our hotel. Any recommendations for improvements will be taken for serious and are regarded as constructive critics for the benefit of our guests.

I would be very pleased to welcome you again to our house and remain

with kind regards from Lübeck

Rik Brust
Managing Director

Reviewed 30 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Park inn is a standard hotel, quite large bedrooms, bathroom and forniture would need renovation. The bathroom is quite old fashioned and some tiles were partially broken. No mini bar in the bedroom, bath foam and soap of low quality in a dispenser.
If you go to Lubeck much better Radisson Blue just in front of Park Inn by Radisson. I cannot evaluate Breakfast as It was not included.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business