All reviewsnice hotelmain squarehotel is situatedwalking distancebeautiful cityby footthree startrain stationcoffee machinean easy walkwould stay here againunderground parkinggood sizetucked awaynice roomold cityexcellent location
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night wanted another but they would not match price of other hotels, so moved on. Otherwise nice clean and underground parking but at 17.60€ for 24 hrs. Parking on street free if you walk 200 Mtrs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Felix211273, Director Comercial at Hotel Selu, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Goodnight:
We greatly appreciate the evaluation and the comments obtained, comments that help us improve the quality of our clients' stay.
Hoping to see you soon receive a warm greeting.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed in this hotel on a work trip. I did not check in until 2am however the staff at reception were there 24hrs so this was not an issue.The location is perfect within walking distance of all the main attractions and train station a 10 minute walk.
I was delighted with my room which was beautiful and modern with a very large comfortable bed. The bathroom was huge and spotlessly clean - they had also left a wide range of toiletries in the bathroom which was a nice extra touch.
My visit was very short and I was disappointed I couldn’t stay another night in this lovely hotel. Would definitely stay here again if I were to return to Córdoba!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Felix211273, Director Comercial at Hotel Selu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Good morning dear Clodagh:
There is no better marketing for us than good comments from our customers, for that we are very grateful to you, for the comment and the evaluation received.
It has been an honor to have you with us and we are very happy that your stay was wonderful.
We hope to have you again soon with us in this, your new home in Cordoba.
Receive a big hug.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

we enjoyed our stay here. It was an easy walk to shopping, sights, etc. Our room was very nice. The impressive thing was how helpful the staff was with the parking. That part of town has very narrow streets and parking can be a nightmare. We used their garage which is very tight, and they helped us get in, walked us to a spot. When we left, the man offered to drive it out for me and I accepted, seeing as how small it was and it saved me much stress. He was extremely nice and helpful. The from staff also was. There was a desk clerk (I did not get his name but was of Asian descent) who spent several minutes pointing us to things and directions without us even asking.

It is a nice hotel. Note that outside is on a very narrow street and you may mistakenly think that its not a nice hotel or not in an optimal location, but do not be fooled by the pics.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Good morning dear Tommy:
It is very gratifying for us to read comments from our clients in which we are valued very positively.
It is an honor to have you with us in this, your new home in Cordoba.
We hope to have you again soon with us.
Receive a warm greeting.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We checked in on Wednesday for 2 nights with friends - we were all part of a larger group on a tour to see the Patio Fair. Our room was on the ground floor but it was very noisy as we seemed to have some sort of fan in a small courtyard at the back of our room. The window didn’t really provide much daylight, and it was secured shut plus it was glazed with frosted glass presumably to hide what was in the small space at the back of our room so we needed to have the light on all the time. First night when the fan finally stopped I managed a few hours sleep before the noise started again. We could hear the people above talking, showering and even going to the toilet. Second night it sounded like the people above were moving furniture around for most of the night. Then there were what sounded like cars coming and going in an underground car park followed by the refuse collectors. I got no sleep at all.
When I went to the bathroom around 5 am I thought I had an itch on my foot but when I put the light on the bathroom was crawling with ants. We did let reception know all this but they weren’t really interested. We were also in a room that was meant for a disabled person even though we were able bodied. There was no mirror in the bedroom only the bathroom and no chair to sit in either.
It was a shame as this seemed like a nice city centre hotel, nicely decorated and our friends had lovely rooms on other floors. If we were to go back I think I would look for another hotel. We were not the only ones complaining.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Well located hotel ten minuets walk from the station ten minuets from the Cathedral. Our only concern was that the Air conditioning was turned off so we opened the window only to find a vent next to it pumping gas into our room! Informed the management the next night who turned on the air conditioning .We were in room 13.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Felix211273, Director Comercial at Hotel Selu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Good afternoon, dear Paul:
First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback and comments, comments that help us improve the quality of our clients' stay.
I regret this little detail of the a / a.
For a future stay I remind you that we are available 24 hours a day to our customers to solve any detail.
I am glad that this little detail was solved and you could enjoy as you well deserve this beautiful city and this hotel with so much charm.
Hoping to see you soon receive a warm greeting.