“5* Steak Restaurant and experience”

Pampa Grill Restaurante Argentino
Reserve with
Pampa Grill Restaurante Argentino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 2,409 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$23 - US$35
Description: Argentine grill and steak house. Traditional and innovative Argentinean cuisine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I ate at Pampa Grill last night - all I can say is WOW WOW WOW

Fabulous food - fillet steak / solomillo cooked to perfection (medium rare) - fabulous attentive professional service - staff who knew the extensive wine list back to back - and meals served table side in a unique distinctive manner.

The Pampa Grill is relatively new but whatever you do do not miss it if you are in Malaga - I could not recommend it more highly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner at this place during the worldcup. Service was a bit slow bit considering Argentina was playing totally understandable. We took the tenderloin steak which was good but price quality wise disappointing considering the fact that only a small piece of meat was served without any garniture or so.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here on our last night of a girly weekend away. Although pricey the food was absolutely beautiful. You get what you pay for they say! We all had the tenderloin steaks which were all cooked to perfection. The sauces that came with the steaks were a nice accompaniment and the sides we ordered were also very good. The waitress recommend which wine would go well and we got complimentary bread and aioli to start. We finished with desserts which were all lovely and then coffee. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for steaks. Staff speaks English perfectly and the meal that I had was delicious. I asked waitress for white sangria and she told me she will ask barman, as this is not a standard drink. So I received white sangria. I would change some small details about my salad, such is to add roasting to salad's nuts. Salmon was great, but I would salt it a little bit more. Prices for any meal here are from a category of fine dining.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked here as we both love steak and this place did not disappoint. The presentation was fantastic and 6 different sauces came with the huge steaks. We ordered two sides which wa
s more than enough. The staff were very helpful and friendly, we would recommend a visit .