“Delicious!”
Review of Aparicio - CLOSED

Aparicio
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We accidentally bumped onto this bakery while wondering the little streets of the Malaga's old town and were very impressed by the shop window. The pastries looked very delicious and we wanted to try everything, but decided to have four initially as the size of the pastries were quite large. I cannot remember the names of the ones that we had but would definitely come back for two of them and also for trying the rest of the range!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I stubbled into this bakery and wanted to try all of the pastries but picked out the cheesecake and a chocolate cream pastry that was yummy. Lady was pleasant she even gave me directions that I needed because I was lost at that point but I'm glad I got to go into this delightful bakery.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We were lucky to find this place. In total have tried 5 different types of cakes. All were great, but Inglesita (crema, cabello de angeles, coco, canela) was the best! :)

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Loved their artisans pastry and little samples, so tasty. White chocolate is just out of this world. Well done.

Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

Do not miss out the Piononos here. They are my favorite in the town. I found this place while I was in rush. But I am glad the wrapping gave away the name of the place.