Free cancellation until 28/07
US$186
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad(Malaga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$69
US$63
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Hotel Molina Lario(Malaga)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$216
US$157
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$133
US$80
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$173
US$143
US$144
US$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$105
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$115
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$70
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have never stayed in a hostel before but I couldn't find a hotel in this area so I decided to book this place. I had low expectations but wow did Las Acacias prove me wrong!
The location is fantastic - within 5 minutes from the Paseo Maritimo and beach but just far enough away to avoid the noise. There is plenty of parking on the roads nearby but also a car park next to the hotel which charges €10 for 24 hours.
The family who run this place are so friendly and lovely. The hostel is in a grand old Malaga building, there is a lovely reception area, lounge and a cool shady patio beautifully decorated with plants and Moroccan lanterns.
My room was basic but clean with en suite and there is also good WIFI.
The free breakfast was excellent - coffee, juice, fresh fruit, toast, bread. There is an honesty bar and you can make yourself free tea and coffee whenever you want.
I will definitely be going back here, it really is great value.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I've been to this hostel a couple of times and I absolutely love it. The rooms are old and charming, clean and spacious. The breakfast is served in the garden, and it makes a perfect start of the day. The owner are very nice and helpful, and the price is reasonable.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2016

We stayed for two nights in this little hostal. The owners are very friendly and will do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible (knowing everything about Malaga by heart, giving you umbrellas, making even sandwiches for you if you need to leave early in the morning). The place is very simple but clean and has everything you need. It is closely located to the beach and perfect if you want to stay in a more quiet area and not directly in downtown. Unfortunately we had very bad weather during our stay and we regretted of not having booked the room with its own whirlpool. Be careful if you need to get to the airport by taxi. If you need to go early in the morning or late in the evening, it will cost you around 40 Euro, as there is an additional night charge.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2016

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at this well signposted hotel. We were made to feel very welcome and the owners went to a great deal of effort to help us with advice on buses for local attractions. The room which was spacious, bright and very comfortable. It was ideal for two and it was a nice touch to be able to open the balcony windows. We both felt very safe staying here at all times. The hotel was close to the beach, a matter of 5 minutes walk. The breakfast was lovely, a good choice and always served with a smile. I will be recommending this little gem of a hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: Twin room facing front of the hotel has a lovely view of the sea.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

I was let down at the last minute by an apartment I had rented and luckily Paki was able to accommodate us for 10 days as we were visiting my mum for Christmas . We had two twin rooms which had ensuite. Both very clean and comfortable. Towels changed twice and sheets once. Breakfast was just amazing handy for my hungry children. Nothing was too much trouble And the hosts always on hand for any questions. Fridge available for self-service for drinks which was great. Beach very close and bars and many tapas a 5 minute walk and bus stops are on the door step. Cannot recommend enough whether 1 night or 14 well worth a stay. 5* accommodation!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family